News: See SULLY, starring Tom Hanks, now streaming and on DVD and Blu-ray!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hey Folks, see a clip of Bel Air (our rock Trio)  (Read 4488 times)
[email protected]

Hi Yo Silver, away!

View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 20, 2004, 08:04:23 PM »

This is a clip from our show on TV from Uruguay, introducing Lay it on Me, the song we recorded for an international tribute to the late Maurice Gibb (Bee Gees), and edited in the UK

You need Real Player to see the clip

Here

Scroll down and click in "video" link

Enjoy!!

"And In The End, The Love You Take Is Equal To The Love You Make." ( The Beatles )
allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 05:53:04 AM »

Very impressive, [email protected]! I can't seem to hear the clip at the moment - I'm at work and even though this computer appears to have Real Player, there isn't any sound :( I will, however, tune in later when I get home and give it a listen!

I see you were dressed up for the occasion - nice red and black ensemble you had going on there!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Bronco_Billy

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 07:47:40 AM »

Do you do Elvis tracks because that vocal is the dead spit of Elvis ?

A little less conversation , a little more action please

« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 07:48:51 AM by Will T. » Logged
mgk
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 08:50:13 AM »

Hi [email protected] -  watched your video last night.  Very impressive!  You guys are good!!! :D
Agent
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2004, 08:58:38 AM »

I can't see it from work...will have to wait till I get home in the evening. Sounds good though!

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." - Clint Eastwood
masterchief

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 11:40:56 AM »

Cool Vid, cool music, great band, keep it up.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 11:53:15 AM by masterchief » Logged
[email protected]

Hi Yo Silver, away!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2004, 12:38:15 PM »

Do you do Elvis tracks because that vocal is the dead spit of Elvis ?

:D ;D

"And In The End, The Love You Take Is Equal To The Love You Make." ( The Beatles )
allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2004, 12:57:52 PM »

[email protected], I just heard your song, that was great!!! Your singer does sound like Elvis...at first I thought it sounded a bit like 'A Little Less Conversation', then it sounded similar to the Ren & Stimpy theme tune (I hope you won't be offended by that because it's a funky tune!). That was some nifty guitar work there...I'm very impressed! ;D

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
[email protected]

Hi Yo Silver, away!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2004, 06:27:48 PM »

[email protected], I just heard your song, that was great!!! Your singer does sound like Elvis...at first I thought it sounded a bit like 'A Little Less Conversation', then it sounded similar to the Ren & Stimpy theme tune (I hope you won't be offended by that because it's a funky tune!). That was some nifty guitar work there...I'm very impressed! ;D

Thanks !!...You should hear him singing Elvis tunes....wow  :o.....really scares

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T