General Information > Eastwood News

Clint Eastwood Films on TV and Upcoming TV Interviews

(1/30) > >>

The Schofield Kid:
This is the place to post about Clint Eastwood films that are going to be shown on TV where you are, to inform other members and guests. This is mainly only for those Eastwood films that rarely get any TV time or special events where they might show several films in a row, or have a festival of some kind.

Use this thread also to post news about upcoming appearances by Clint on TV (and radio) talk shows.

The Schofield Kid:
Australian viewers with access to The World Movies Channel can catch Clint's very first screen role in Revenge Of The Creature.

It's being shown on December 5, 6, 16 & 17. Check your local guides for air times.

higashimori:
 :)  Since when Clint had the first prize of Lumière in Lyon Festival and had to begin to filming of ' Hereafter ' and finally whom he had of the region of the honor, there is almost Clint's film every weeks!  8)  Among his films, we saw ' Million Dollar Baby ' two weeks ago for the first time and on Thursdays next, we can see for the first time on TV ' Flags of Our Fathers '!   And when for ' Letters For Iwo Jima '?? !  Soon, I hope !   ::)

The Schofield Kid:
There's been a slight change of title to this thread to now include interviews that Clint does on TV and Radio. Obviously there may be a few in the coming weeks/months with Invictus opening up around the world.

KC:
To get us started, I'll quote a couple of posts from the Invictus reviews and features thread ...

--- Quote from: stuckonlife on December 05, 2009, 03:44:56 PM ---Clint is also on Lopez Tonight (TBS) on Tuesday December 8.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: stuckonlife on December 05, 2009, 06:59:20 PM ---Matt [Damon] is on the Early Show on 8 December.
--- End quote ---

(Not Clint, but of interest here, of course!)

And this is from a thread AB started for Clint's appearance on Ellen Degeneres' show, also on December 8 ...

--- Quote from: Americanbeauty on December 04, 2009, 02:00:31 PM ---
--- Quote ---

I love my neighbors here on the Warner Brothers lot -- especially CLINT EASTWOOD. (I also do a really great impression of him.) He has been in legendary roles and directed Oscar-winning movies, and he's up to it again with his new film "Invictus." He doesn't go on talk shows often, but he's decided to come here, and I'm excited! Also, in the movie he featured an a cappella group called OVERTONE, and they'll be here to perform for us.
--- End quote ---
Link

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version