News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Priceless Clint Autograph  (Read 3725 times)
palooka
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: June 01, 2010, 01:45:37 AM »

I thought I should finally post an image of my favourite Clint collectable.

I have bored many of you with this picture already, me and the missus on set in Cape Town, but while I was on the set of "Hereafter" back in February, Clint signed it.

For me, this is the ultimate item in my collection. Because of the image (it would obviously be a negative for most other collectors) this might be worth $100-150. To me its priceless.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 02:49:15 AM by palooka » Logged

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
El bueno

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 02:48:17 AM »

Congratulations, that’s great to see, a truly fantastic result!! Not many people have the great Clint Eastwood autograph their own picture and as a bonus Clint is in the picture as well    :) O0
TWOMULES

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 08:13:34 AM »

Congratulations, that’s great to see, a truly fantastic result!! Not many people have the great Clint Eastwood autograph their own picture and as a bonus Clint is in the picture as well    :) O0
Well Done Palooka :)
Now please bore us all with your tales about been a Clint Eastwood film Extra :)
I would love to hear your stories,Thanks for posting the picture O0
Sylvie
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 08:53:46 AM »

O0 Great ! Palooka ! :)
 I'm sure I won't find it on the "Found and and Bought on Ebay" topic one day ! ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 09:00:10 AM by Sylvie » Logged

"If she looks back, that means she's interested . Come on now, give me a little look. One little glance back..."

2007 Movie journal
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 01:24:59 PM »

That really is a priceless picture.     I am sure it will have pride of place in your collection and bring back many happy memories.  It was a wonderful experience as was Hereafter.
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 07:36:08 PM »

Awesome, palooka! That would definitely be something I'd hang on to as well. O0
Conan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

JP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 08:24:09 PM »

The watermark wouldn't be too bad if it was even slightly lower, still I would treasure that photo and put it in some kind of indestructable, fireproof frame and prominently display it.  Congratulations again on being in back-to-back Clint flicks.

palooka
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 10:49:43 PM »

The watermark wouldn't be too bad if it was even slightly lower, still I would treasure that photo and put it in some kind of indestructable, fireproof frame and prominently display it.  Congratulations again on being in back-to-back Clint flicks.

Cheers  O0

The watermark is only on the digital online image - its not on the actual photo.

Conan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

JP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 11:01:21 PM »

Cheers  O0
The watermark is only on the digital online image - its not on the actual photo.

Good  O0  I was thinking that watermark is what you meant by the "image" taking away from a potential collector's interest.

palooka
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 05:11:05 AM »

Good  O0  I was thinking that watermark is what you meant by the "image" taking away from a potential collector's interest.

No, that refers to the thought that I can't believe anyone would want a signed Clint photo with ME in it!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T