News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly at a movie theater  (Read 1631 times)
exit00

Dying ain't much of a livin'

View Profile Email
« on: November 22, 2010, 02:55:42 PM »

Last week, the local Alamo Drafthouse movie theatre in Virginia showed a Blu-Ray digital presentation of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.  The theater was packed if not sold out. Plus, they were offering all you can eat spagetti during the movie.  Watching the great digital picture with all that great music blasting out of the speakers made it a very memorable show.   I've suggested that they do the same later with Fistfull of Dollars or Outlaw Josey Wales.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 02:57:26 PM by exit00 » Logged
Dan Dassow
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 07:17:48 PM »

Last week, the local Alamo Drafthouse movie theatre in Virginia showed a Blu-Ray digital presentation of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.  The theater was packed if not sold out. Plus, they were offering all you can eat spagetti during the movie.  Watching the great digital picture with all that great music blasting out of the speakers made it a very memorable show.   I've suggested that they do the same later with Fistfull of Dollars or Outlaw Josey Wales.

Too bad they don't have an Alamo Drafthouse movie theatre in St. Louis. It would be great to watch a spaghetti Western in a theater while eating spaghetti.
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 07:33:32 PM »

Apparently, this theater chain staged this event elsewhere, as well:

http://do512.com/event/2010/11/21/the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-spaghetti-feast
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T