News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 9603 times)
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2016, 01:50:35 PM »

Where were the uncles?  They didn't show up in the dream -- were they at the party? I never knew anyone who had so much fun with their uncles.

Must've gone to movies without me, this time.  ;)

I guess someday that day will come when the kids barely notice you coming or going. Enjoy it while you can.

Absolutely! Thanks.  :)

Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2017, 08:31:41 AM »

As I wrote in another thread a few weeks ago, I've been on pain killers, and having really weird dreams that are more realistic than the typical nightmare, but always seem to strike home in a painful way.  I nearly had to put down a 15+ year old dog a few months ago, but I actually found her a home where she would be taken care of, and live out her last days with people who had the ability to care for her special needs. One of the worst dreams I had (I posted about it elsewhere) was that I was caught on camera in a viral video killing a puppy, and had to live with that title for the rest of my life. So, that's what these drugs seem to do -- find things deep inside your conscience that upset you, and revisit them in a new way. And all I can say is... it's not been fun.

Last night I had a really strange one. I met this woman, and she was just really cool. Very beautiful, and a bit older than me. And I thought, Wow, she'd be perfect for my dad (my mom passed away recently, and my dad is dating again).  So I'm spending some time with her, and I tell her about my dad, and how I'd like her to meet him.  And then, after a while, I realized my dad was George Harrison, and he was dead. I had to apologize and tell her I'd forgotten.

Okay, so that was a very strange one, on so many levels.
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2017, 07:14:22 PM »

Weird, so I called my dad tonight, and he told me he just joined a matchmaking service, which cost him $9k. Did I mention he's 85 years old?   ::)  That dream seems even stranger now.
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

The real me

View Profile Email
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2017, 06:47:01 AM »

So that wasn't a dream? He did that? :o
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2017, 08:03:56 AM »

Yes, he did.  ::)
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2018, 08:17:43 PM »

So last night I had a dream that I was dating Holden Pike's sister, and she, her best friend, myself, Holden and his parents were hanging out together at theire parents' house on a Sunday afternoon. I thought we'd watch the football game, but Holden wanted to watch a bunch of really bad movies (or at least, I didn't have any expectation that they'd be good for some reason) and I kept waiting for the first movie to start, but there were only commercials that never ended. For some reason, we started discussing anime movies that he liked, and that he didn't like any anime series that was ever made. And then there was a food run. It actually felt like we were 18 years old, but not. Really weird dream. I can't believe Holden of all people showed up in my dreams... haven't thought of him in a long while. Maybe because the Oscars were just on the other night.  :idiot2:
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2018, 09:27:16 PM »

That does sound like Holden, though! Wanting to see a bunch of (to other people) really bad movies, instead of a football game! ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T