News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Potential Sequel- Dirty Harry: End Game  (Read 55935 times)
rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 02:16:51 AM »

Here is a promo teaser I made for Dirty Harry:End Game on youtube. Enjoy...  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDuBatJJw20
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 03:19:06 PM by rr-electricangel » Logged

Clint Eastwood's words of wisdom: "Take your profession seriously; don't take yourself seriously. Don't take yourself seriously in the process, because you really only matter to a certain degree in the whole circus out here."
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2012, 03:57:37 AM »

Here is a promo teaser I made for Dirty Harry:End Game on youtube. Enjoy...  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWhgbileGII

Very well done rr-e,

One little criticism, it's Reni Santoni not Santori. Apart from that typo, nicely put together. 8)

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2012, 03:17:29 PM »

« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:24:03 AM by rr-electricangel » Logged

Clint Eastwood's words of wisdom: "Take your profession seriously; don't take yourself seriously. Don't take yourself seriously in the process, because you really only matter to a certain degree in the whole circus out here."
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 02:04:20 AM »

Hey rr-electricangel love the promo.  It is very well done.  O0
Whistledixie

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2012, 11:38:58 AM »

Very cool, rr! Love that shot at the beginning with the .44... not only a great graphic on its own, but evokes the plot you laid out as well...   :)
rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2012, 12:23:39 AM »

Thanks Lin and Whistledixie. The soundtrack music inspired me the right way. It's sounds very "Epic" to me.  The cover I used is my own creation. I have talked to Rick Fortson via Deviant Art website about his Clint Eastwood drawing. I didn't want to use it without his permission and we discussed whether or not I could put a likeness of Clint on the cover legally. Since he was a little nervous about it I just decided to create my own. The .44 Magnum on the cover is bent just like in the visual summary. Though this is probably obvious; the shadow shows the prison bars of the dungeon cell and the .44 Magnum is lying there bent and discarded. It works for now.

Right now in the screenplay I am up to Charlotte and Harry being reunited. Almost there!  ;)

Update: (As of August 9,2012) 92 pages completed

FINISHED!!  O0
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 06:22:50 AM by rr-electricangel » Logged

rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 08:50:44 AM »

It's done! Now for the real test. I will reread it and make the appropriate changes I see fit. There are several members here I would like to critique it if possible. They are:

KC
Lin
Whistledixie
The Schofield Kid

I'll let each of you know when I am ready to let you critique it. First I want to compare it with some other scripts out there to get a better sense of whether or not I wrote it the right way. I might then send it to one of the pros at Hollywood Pitch to give it another critique.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:54:02 AM by rr-electricangel » Logged

Whistledixie

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 11:15:13 AM »

There are several members here I would like to critique it if possible.

Happy to do it! Just let me know...  and congrats! That's no small task   O0
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 08:03:41 PM »

I'll let each of you know when I am ready to let you critique it.

Looking forward to it. :)

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012, 07:27:12 AM »

I'll let each of you know when I am ready to let you critique it.

Fine with me too. 
rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2012, 07:03:14 PM »

I'll be posting a 20 page sample of my screenplay in this thread for Dirty Harry: End Game as soon as I get some valuable feedback from a few members that have looked at it with a critical eye.  ;)

Hope they didn't forget about it after all this time.

KC ?
Whistledixie?

Lin - Thanks for your spot on comments.
The Schofield Kid - Thanks for reading my screenplay.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:04:44 PM by rr-electricangel » Logged

Whistledixie

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2012, 05:27:27 PM »

Hi rr,

It's there now...  ;)

rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2012, 04:50:18 PM »

As promised...the first 20 pages of Dirty Harry: End Game. Sorry about the formatting and the many posts but at least you can read it for content. Enjoy.
(If anyone wants a full copy of my screenplay in book form please contact me.)  ;)

Pages (1-3)

Dirty Harry: End Game

by

David Labay

FADE IN

EXT. TRAVIS MILITARY BASE Ė NIGHT

A C-5 Galaxy Military Cargo plane has arrived at Travis Air Force Base. Security is tight.

Several SOLDIERS stand on the tarmac with machine guns keeping a watchful eye on the cargo. A large wooden crate is unloaded onto a military truck. Written on the crate are the words Top Secret.

Several other military trucks join it. All of them leave Travis Military Base together.

A road construction sign detours the convoy down an unmarked backroad. Several police cars begin following the convoy with their lights flashing.

ARMY PRIVATE #1
(looking into side-view mirror)
Sir, I think we have a situation.

SERGEANT MAJOR
(looking into rear-view mirror)
Ignore it, Private. Iím not stopping for anything on this $#!tty backroad. Especially with the cargo weíve got.

The police cars speed by each convoy truck. The back windows of each police car rolls down and machine guns are pointed towards the drivers of each truck and begin shooting. The convoy is halted and the cargo is unloaded  from one of the military trucks into a van.

MAFIA MEMBER ONE walks to the window of one of the police cars.

MAFIA MEMBER ONE
The weapon is secured Mr. Genero.

JOSEPH GENERO
Excellent. Itís time I went to visit an old friend.

MAFIA MEMBER ONE
Do you know where to find him?

JOSEPH GENERO
Iíve always known. Iíve just had to be patient enough to wait.

EXT. CALLAHAN TRAILER - DAY

A dilapidated trailer stands among the weeds on an unmaintained dirt road. The doormat reads, "Got Gun?"

INT. CALLAHAN TRAILER - DAY

The T.V. is blaring and a retired 82 yr. old HARRY CALLAHAN pulls a beer from an ancient refrigerator.

A news anchor woman is reading from a teleprompter.

T.V.
More than 100 soldiers were on lockdown Sunday after sensitive military equipment was stolen from Travis Military Base last night. Navy officials will not comment on what exactly was stolen and the White House has not made an official comment about the incident at the present time.

In other news, Fleet Week begins this week...

A BANGING noise shakes the refrigerater. He quickly shuts the door.

HARRY
God damn cockroaches! Die in there you bastards!

Harry raises the bottle. A roach is smashed to the bottom; its legs are kicking. Harry takes a swig and flicks the roach off.

HARRY
[email protected]#kers!

Harry sits down in front of the T.V. A photo album lies on the table in front of him. He takes another swig and reaches for a photograph. A young handsome police officer is smiling dressed in blue.

HARRY (continued)
To protect and serve. Just look at that dumbass grin on that rookie. Never saw it coming.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 10:35:00 AM by rr-electricangel » Logged

rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2012, 04:57:31 PM »

Pages (3-6)

FLASHBACK TO:

INT. COMPTONĒS CAFETERIA Ė EVENING (August 1966)

A group of transgender people eat at Comptonís Cafeteria on Taylor Street. A disturbance begins to erupt.

HAIR FAIRY ONE
I want my god damn money back! My hot dog bun is stale and this weinie is ice cold. Nobody wants to bite into a hard weinie.

HAIR FAIRY TWO
Baby I do.

WAITRESS
Iím sorry sir. I mean maíam. I can ask the cook to put it on the grill a little longer but Iím not able to get you another one. We ran out of of hot dog weiners 10 minutes ago. There are none left.

HAIR FAIRY ONE
No more weiners!? Girl. Please. God packed this world with two things: @#!holes and weiners. Surely there must be some weiners back there somewhere.

WAITRESS
No maíam. We had a case of them that went bad and the next order doesnít come in until Tuesday.

OFFICER HARRY CALLAHAN walks into Comptonís Cafeteria and is directed toward the disturbance between the drag queens and the waitress.

HARRY
Hello. Ladies. What seems to be the trouble here?

HAIR FAIRY ONE
My weiner is rock hard and Snow White says they are all out of them. Problem is they wonít give me my money back. You damn honkys are always trying to hold onto your weiners like it was money.

HARRY
Well, maybe we could at least get your hot dog better cooked or something. That way, everyone is happy.

HAIR FAIRY ONE
Do you know how nasty it is to bite into a frozen weiner? I could of chipped a tooth or something.

HARRY
Thereís no need to get your nuts up in a bunch over a weinier.

HAIR FAIRY ONE
Excuse me? My nuts arenít bunched up anywhere pig. You push us around like we were cattle. Donít you know how to treat classy women.

HARRY
Classy women donít b*[email protected] about their weiners. Theyíre too busy hopping on ones with enough money to buy them a house.

HAIR FAIRY ONE
Well that sure doesnít describe you now does it honky? Youíre just a small dick with a gun up his ass.

HARRY
At least when I go out at night I donít have to fold it in half or tape it to the crack of my ass just to sit down.

HAIR FAIRY ONE
[email protected]#k you pig!

Harry grabs Hair Fairy One by the arm. Hair Fairy One throws a cup of coffee into Harryís face.

As the table overturns Hair Fairy One grabs the cold wiener on the plate and tries to beat Harry in the head with it.

HAIR FAIRY TWO
Whackíem with that weinie girl! Take that! Pig!

Hair Fairy Two throws their hot dog weiner at Officer Callahan.

By now other Hair Fairies have joined in to help. Dishes fly past Officer Callahan and his partner.

A food fight erupts and weiners are flying everywhere. Sugar shakers began smashing through the windows and tables overturn everywhere.

At least 60 customers are involved and a riot carries out into the street. HARRY'S PARTNER calls for backup and paddy wagons are called in to pick up rioters.

The windows on Harryís patrol car are smashed and the tires are slashed. The corner news stand is set on fire.

Harryís partner comments about the riot after reinforements take rioters away.

CALLAHANíS PARTNER
The Chief is going to be pissed off about this Harry. Get ready for some serious ass-chewing.

HARRY
Itís not my fault the queenies are all crazy. Lock them all up and throw away the damn key. Why are we shuffling their asses all around anyway. I donít go around beating hornets nests just to see how many wasps will bite my ass.

CALLAHANíS PARTNER
Hey, I just work here Harry. Downtown doesnít want them around- end of story. Thatís their beef. Not ours. Oh and Harry.

HARRY
What.

CALLAHANíS PARTNER
Better take a shower before you see the Chief. You got pieces of weiner in your hair.

HARRY
[email protected]#king great.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 10:46:29 AM by rr-electricangel » Logged

rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2012, 04:58:50 PM »

Pages (7-12)

BACK TO PRESENT:
EXT. HARRYíS FRONT DOOR - DAY

CLAUDIA knocks on the front door of Harryís Trailer. She is a Hispanic single mom in her 40ís. Her 10 year old daughter CHARLOTTE is with her.

CLAUDIA
(knock knock)
Harry! Are you in there? Itís me Claudia.

HARRY (O.S.)
(pauses)
Yeah. Iím here. Give me a minute.

INT. HARRYíS TRAILER Ė DAY

Harry closes the photo album, unlocks the door and opens it.

Whereís Charlotte? She with you today?

CLAUDIA
Sheís in the car. She just loves to visit you whenever we get the chance.

HARRY
(looking through the window)
Yeah I bet. Iím the grandpa that drinks too damn much and cusses every chance he gets.

CLAUDIA
Well, she loves you anyway Harry. No one ever treated her as good as you do. Not even her own father. The bastard.

HARRY
Yeah.
(looks at Claudia)
He was definitely that.

CLAUDIA
I brought you both some food so you could have lunch together. Sandwiches O.K.?

HARRY
You donít have to bring me anything Claudia. Iíll just scrape up something here for myself.

CLAUDIA
No trouble Harry. Really. Would you rather have a hot dog?
(shows him a pack of wieners)

HARRY
(raising an eyebrow)
No. Iím trying to cut down on hot dogs. A sandwich would be fine with me.

CLAUDIA
(opening the refrigerator door)
Dios Mio! Hay cucaraches muertas en aqui!

HARRY
Yeah. I know.

CLAUDIA
(spotting the cockroach on the ground)
Ah! Harry! Thereís one kicking over here.

HARRY
(taking a swig of beer)
That one tried to take my beer. Just leave him. Let it be a lesson to the others.

CLAUDIA
(picks cockroach up with a paper towel)
No no no. You must be more humane with Godís creatures.

She puts it in the sink and turns on the disposal.

HARRY
(scowling)
Thatís more humane?

CLAUDIA
(smiling)
Sure. He never felt a thing.

Door opens. Charlotte walks in with a puppy in her arms.

CHARLOTTE
(puts down the puppy runs to hug Harry)
Grandpa! I missed you!

Harry turns to Claudia and sneers. Claudia smiles then continues to make lunch.

HARRY
Yeah. I missed you too. Your momís making sandwiches for lunch. Are you hungry?

CHARLOTTE
Sure! Can I share some with HORACE?

HARRY
Just donít let him piss all over the place. Ever since you gave him to me I canít seem to find my remote. I think he ate it.

HORACE
(smacks his lips)

CLAUDIA
Maybe he buried it. Dogs love to dig Harry.

HARRY
Whatever. Just keep your eyes on him.

CHARLOTTE
Grandpa. Can he sit with us while we play my game?

HARRY
Yeah. I suppose. Is that the same one you brought last week?

CHARLOTTE
Sure is. You were so fast last time. Can you show me how to shoot as fast you?

HARRY
Well, itís not how fast you shoot that really matters. Itís a matter of who you aim for first.

CLAUDIA
(smiling)
Harry es el mejor en matar a las cucarachas.

HARRY
(looking at Claudia)
Especially if they try and take my beer.

CHARLOTTE
Can you show me Grandpa?

HARRY
Weíll see. Letís eat first.

Claudia brings the sandwiches to the kitchen table.

CHARLOTTE
Shouldnít we say grace mama?

CLAUDIA
Yes. Letís do that.

Claudia and Charlotte bow their heads and put their hands together.

CLAUDIA
Thank you God for the food we are about to eat. May the world find peace in this time of defeat.

Harry looks somewhat annoyed as he swigs his beer.

CHARLOTTE
Grandpa. You donít want to pray with us?

HARRY
Iím not in the mood. Besides, praying only works if you believe in it.

CLAUDIA
Letís not pry Charlotte honey. Itís not polite.

HARRY
Itís alright. I guess I havenít found a good enough reason to believe that anything in life makes sense.

CHARLOTTE
Well, just remember that when you lose a loved one or pet God gave his son too and he understands. He will always understand.

HARRY
Yeah. I guess your right.

CLAUDIA
Iím sorry Harry. She says things like that for no reason. Please forgive her.

HARRY
Nothing to forgive. Your beliefs are all that youíve got. If you lose them youíve got nothing to fight for.

CLAUDIA
O.K. Enough talk already. Letís eat up everyone.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 10:57:50 AM by rr-electricangel » Logged

rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2012, 05:18:12 PM »

Pages (12-20)

DISSOLVE TO:

Harry and Claudia are on the couch playing her Iron Man video game. Harry has the controller and ROBERT DOWNEY JR.ís voice is heard on the T.V.

ROBERT DOWNEY JR. (V.O.)
The world has changed Jarvis. The crazies are getting smarter. Iím not alone anymore.

A FEW MINUTES LATER:

CHARLOTTE
Wow Grandpa! You are really good. Look at them run away from you!

HARRY
Theyíre a lot like god damn cockroaches.

CHARLOTTE
(excited)
Yeah! Like cockroaches! Get them Grandpa!

AN HOUR LATER:

Harry and Charlotte are sitting on the couch together. Harry has his eyeglasses on and is listening to Charlotte read the book Charlotteís Web.

CHARLOTTE
I donít want to die. You shall not die Wilber. Really? Whoís going to save me? I am.
(pauses)
Grandpa. What happens when we die?

HARRY
Iím not sure exactly. Some people think we go to a better place.

CHARLOTTE
A better place?

HARRY
Yeah. Like Disney Land or some place like that.

CHARLOTTE
Does everyone get to go there?

HARRY
I donít know. I guess youíd have to have a ticket to get in maybe.

CHARLOTTE
How do you get a ticket?

HARRY
Be a good person. Try and help people if you can.

CHARLOTTE
Is that why you were a policeman Grandpa? So you could help people?

HARRY
Yeah. Sometimes I did too much and got into trouble for it.

CHARLOTTE
Really? What kind of trouble?

HARRY
Itís not important. That was a long time ago. I donít worry about that crap anymore. Besides, itís time for your mom to pick you up. Grab your game. Weíll see if you can beat Grandpa next week.

CHARLOTTE
O.K. Grandpa.
(leans over and kisses Harry on the cheek)
Iíll try and stay out of trouble too.

HARRY
(slightly embarrassed)
You do that. Take Horace outside too before he pisses all over the place.

Harry picks up Horace and hands Charlotte the puppy.

CHARLOTTE
O.K. I love you Grandpa.

HARRY
Yeah.
 (finally cracks a smile)
Me too. Now get going.

INT./EXT. CALLAHAN TRAILER - DAY

Charlotte walks to the door and opens it. She shuts the door and carefully lays down the puppy.

As she turns around a large tall man dressed in black grabs her and wraps his hand around her mouth before she screams.

Harry thinks he hears something. Still sitting in his chair he turns his head to hear.

HARRY
Charlotte?

The door opens slowly and Harry hears some footsteps approaching him. He immediately reaches for his .44 Magnum under his Lay-Z-Boy but is quickly struck on the left cheek by a gun and is knocked unconscious.

JOSEPH
Bag him.

A burlap sack is aggresively put over Harry and tied at the bottom. Two men lift the sack and put Harry into the trunk of an older Lincoln Town Car.

JOSEPH
We donít want him to suffocate now do we?

Joseph pulls out an Italian Milano Stiletto Knife and quickly slices a hole into the bag.

JOSEPH
Even a pig needs to breathe.

Joseph slams the trunk shut.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 11:09:32 AM by rr-electricangel » Logged

Whistledixie

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2012, 10:33:08 AM »

Really enjoyed the combo of backstory elements you worked in, along with the general "reboot." Good job! Congrats on your first screenplay...  :)

Forgot to ask about formatting, if you wanted it to show up in Courier font with the screenplay margins. Had to do that all manually when I posted mine...a big pain. Was able to get Courier by using the "preformatted text" command, but got the margins by having the screenplay alongside, then hitting enter where each line ended, and approximating the dialogue indents. (Then reducing that approximation when it put me over the allowed character count.)
rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »

Quote from: Whistledixie
Had to do that all manually when I posted mine...a big pain.
That's what I thought John. I'll just leave it the way it is. 20 pages of manual formatting makes my head spin.   :D

I want to thank those that took the time to read my screenplay (John, Tim, Lin and Kathy). I really do appreciate it. I'll put it out there in various contexts all over the web to see what kind of response it gets. It was really fun to finally put this idea into words.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:37:07 AM by rr-electricangel » Logged

rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2012, 07:18:59 PM »

Here is a second promo video for my screenplay. It has the same basic idea as before but is more personal since it identifies Clint, Hugh and Javier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC3gG1fe9Gs

rr-electricangel

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2012, 02:39:11 AM »

I finally got an email response from Hollywood Pitch.

It felt like the longest 12 days of my life because in order for them to read my pitch I had to buy one of their packages. I puchased what is called the Expert Pitch. This is what the pitch gives me.

Expert Pitch $499

You have a brilliant idea for a movie, but you need a bit of help to fine tune it. Have a professional write an attention-grabbing pitch for you, even if your idea is not completely fleshed out just yet. Not all of us are writers, so make sure your idea is given special treatment by the pros with the help of our Expert Pitch package.

Your experienced writer will help you further develop your idea and write a pitch based on the direction you provide through a creative consultation. Once you approve the piece, the pitch will go directly to Blacklight for their review. If Blacklight doesn't engage with your pitch, it will be made accessible in the Hollywood Pitch Database where you still have the chance of being discovered. With a little finesse, your idea could be the next big thing in Hollywood!

How it works:

Educate. Before your consultation with your writer, we highly suggest you research how to write a pitch and read our free whitepaper, "3 Essentials of a Great Pitch." You can also learn from Blacklight founder and CEO, Zak Kadison, in the video "6 Steps to a Powerful Pitch" in order to get an idea of what to expect when working with your writer.

Consult. Weíll set up a meeting (either via Skype or phone) between you and your professional pitch writer to discuss your ideas and goals.

Craft. Once your writer completes your professionally-crafted pitch, you have the opportunity to review the one-page pitch and make changes as you see fit before it is presented to our first-look partner, Blacklight Transmedia.

Protect. We'll register your idea with the Writers Guild of America. Once your pitch is registered, you will receive a certificate of registry and peace of mind that your material will not be used without your consent.* Plus, your work is also protected by standard copyright laws from the moment it is written down.

Evaluation. Your pitch will be thoroughly reviewed and critiqued by our first-look partner Blacklight Transmedia, a Hollywood-based production company. You'll receive the evaluation report, which highlights the strongest aspects of your idea and gives you insights on what could be enhanced. Blacklight Transmedia has the first opportunity to consider picking up your idea before we register it in our Hollywood Pitch Database, where other entertainment companies will be able to access it for consideration.  If Blacklight or any other company is interested in your pitch, we will put you in direct contact with the interested party.

Search. Not every pitch will fit with Blacklight, but the same pitch might be perfect for another company or producer. In the case that Blacklight doesn't engage with a pitch, it will be added to the Hollywood Pitch Database. There, pitches are accessible for other companies and producers to discover. By making your pitch available in the database, it will be accessible to more entertainment industry companies searching for new material, thus increasing the chance of being picked up by another company or producer.

Package Element - Descriptions

Creative Consultation

Included in the Expert Pitch and Strategic Pitch package, a consultation with your assigned writer will be scheduled via phone or Skype to discuss your idea and agree on a solid direction for your pitch. This is your chance to share your inspiration for your idea and discuss your goals before your writer begins creating your pitch.

Pitch Specialist

Let us write your pitch. Do you have an idea thatís not entirely developed?  Do you have an idea but arenít a writer? Or maybe you just want to get a second, professional opinion? One of our Pitch Specialists can help you refine your work. After you discuss your idea with your writer during your creative consultation, your writer will create a one-page, professional pitch for your review and approval. Because you retain full control of the pitch, you can make any edits that you see fit before the final pitch is submitted to Blacklight.

Writers Guild of America Registration

At Hollywood Pitch, we take your intellectual property seriously. When you purchase the Solo, Expert or Strategic pitch, your idea will be registered with the Writer's Guild of America, the world's largest intellectual property service. The Writers Guild of America provides the industry standard in the creation of legal evidence for the protection of writers and their work. Once your pitch is registered, youíll receive a certificate of registry for your records.

Please Note: Registering your pitch does not disallow others from having a similar idea. Rather, registering your work would potentially discourage others from using it without your permission. Though WGA registration cannot prevent plagiarism, it does create legal evidence of authorship for the material and establishes a date for the materialís existence. Registration is good for five years.

Blacklight Transmedia Consideration

You might dream of having your idea turned into a movie, but have you ever thought of other entertainment mediums? Perhaps your pitch is ideal for a TV series. Pitches can even be developed into a video game, comic book, Broadway play or novel. Your idea could be turned into one of these options through our partnership with Blacklight Transmedia.

Once you submit your pitch, weíll pass it along to Blacklight for their consideration. The potential for your pitch is vast Ė it could be developed into a movie, TV series, video game, comic book, Broadway play or novel. A forward-thinking, independent transmedia production company, Blacklight is eager to find new concepts and turn them into something big.

Once Blacklight has made a decision whether or not to engage with your pitch, you will be notified. If they are interested in your idea, theyíll work to further develop, package and sell it to a production company or studio. Youíll receive financial compensation, per our terms and conditions, if Blacklight is able to sell your idea.  If they choose not to engage, your pitch will be registered in our Hollywood Pitch Database where other entertainment companies will have the opportunity to discover your idea.

Blacklight Transmedia Evaluation

Our first-look partner, Blacklight, will evaluate and consider your pitch. Your pitch will be analyzed based on the level of marketability of your idea, the potential budget, and if it fits into current market trends. You'll receive this feedback from Blacklight's evaluation along with their decision to pick up your idea or not to engage.  Even if they choose not to engage on your idea, you can use the valuable feedback to hone your pitch or work on future pitches.

Hollywood Pitch Database

Every idea submitted through HollywoodPitch.com will be delivered to our first-look partner Blacklight Transmedia. If Blacklight chooses not  to engage with a concept, that's not the end of the story. Just because an idea isn't a good fit for Blacklight doesn't mean it won't be perfect for another company. That's where the Hollywood Pitch Database comes in. If an idea isn't initially picked up by Blacklight, we'll enter that idea into the Hollywood Pitch Database, where registered entertainment professionals can have access to your concept. This database is an efficient way for industry decision-makers to search for and discover new material. By making your pitch accessible to more Hollywood players, we increase the chances that your idea will get picked up by the right production company or studio.

Please note: you do not need to create an account with the Hollywood Pitch Database. Account registration is for entertainment executives, production companies, agencies or management companies only.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T