News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Attn: All Old-timer Newbies  (Read 9200 times)
allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2002, 03:39:26 PM »

It won't be junior-sized for long, AKA.  Cheer up!  ;D

And how exactly do female members (no pun intended!!!) fit in to this equation?!

It's the fact I have only one star that makes me feel inadequate. Whereas Matt is up to standard in every department! Oh well. I know that inside I have 5 stars... (sniff)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2002, 03:54:04 PM »

Anyway....the more you post, the more stars you get? Be a good Clint fan and you get your reward - a virtual equivalent of a pat on the back and a cookie? I guess I'm doomed to be a newbie for ever then...

By the way I am joking. Yes, I know I have to shut up about being a newbie now. I think I'm going to change my name to 'schmuck'. It might make me feel better, you never know.

P.S. Happy Christmas to one and all! Did you see I have 9 posts now? I'm practically a extraordinary member (up to Matt standard) already! ;)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2002, 04:03:04 PM »

Did you see I have 9 posts now? I'm practically a extraordinary member (up to Matt standard) already! ;)

Ummmm...ALLY....you're ALMOST an extraordinary member...hmmm...well, I don't know how to tell you this but you ARE an extraordinary member! :) The number of posts you have has absolutely nothing to do with being an extraordinary member. It's the content of the posts and the spirit of the member posting. Your posts brighten up the board and almost always bring a smile to my face. The only problem is we need more of them!  ;) In my book, you'll always be an extraordinary member...AND I don't care about whatever that thing on the left side of your screen might say..newbie..jr member..full member...extraordinary member...makes no difference to me. I know the truth! :)
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

The real me

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2002, 04:26:10 PM »

Beautifully put, AKA, beautifully put.

It almost brought a tear to my eye. :'(

:D
little_bill
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2002, 06:38:24 AM »

screw tears
i just wanna hurl  :D
« Last Edit: December 17, 2002, 06:38:53 AM by little_bill » Logged

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.- Groucho Marx
allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2002, 05:27:44 AM »

You GUYS! Really, you are so sweet. Thanks for all the compliments Amir. Really, I don't deserve them. Anyway, I'm over it all now ;) Have a great Christmas ok? I'll be in touch...

Be good while I'm away!

Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

The real me

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2018, 11:21:52 AM »

So, um... happy 16th anniversary to this thread! :D ;D

I was just going through the pages of this forum and clicked on this thread. Pretty fun to look back at the beginnings of this "new" board!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T