News: Now in post-production: THE MULE, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pale Rider or High Plains Drifter: Which one do you like better?  (Read 5944 times)
Wirral Writer

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2014, 05:52:48 PM »

Do you have both movies on Blu Ray?

I love both of these movies alot!  And it is extremely hard for me to say which one I like better.  After watching each one I always say I like that one better over the other one.  Both these movies are somewhat similar.  So I thought it would be interesting to see what some of you think.  Which one do you like better?

Again for me it's very very close.  Pale Rider has some great parts and great lines spoken by Clint and him pretending to be a preacher was pretty cool!  High Plains Drifter also has some great lines spoken by Clint.  And what Clint does to that town basically turning it upside down was pretty cool too.  So for me I would have to give the edge to High Plains Drifter but not by very much.  I just think that there was just a little bit more to High Plains Drifter than there was with Pale Rider.  But both are some of my very favorite westerns to watch.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T