News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: RELISTED CLINT EASTWOOD MEMORIBLIA / ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHED SCRIPT AND PICTURES  (Read 1694 times)
chezze1

View Profile Email
« on: May 31, 2013, 02:24:32 AM »

HELLO, IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED I HAVE SOME ITEMS ON EBAY RIGHT NOW FROM CLINT EASTWOOD. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK...
CLINT EASTWOOD MEMORIBLIA / ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHED SCRIPT AND PICTURES

JUST GO TO EBAY AND SEE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.. THANKS

I have lowered the price to see if anybody would still like to bid on this stuff. Thanks all..

Item number:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251290165922?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

:)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:19:19 AM by chezze1 » Logged
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 06:50:11 AM »

I'll help chezze1 out by quoting the description from the eBay listing:

This is a nice set of scripts and pictures and a promo reel (2:33s) of In the Line of Fire ... The In the Line of Fire script is signed by Clint Eastwood, and has some notes and highlights throughout... The  Every Which Way but Loose script is my shooting script copy, which is unmarked.. It has some pictures that come with it one picture autographed by Clint Eastwood. And also some pictures from on the set of Invictus..... I have since retired.. And it’s time to get rid of a few things that I have from working on these films and others.. Happy bidding.

Link to the listing.
Walt
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 03:43:43 AM »

Doesn't ship to the UK. Well that's me out  :'(
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 09:43:50 AM »

Doesn't ship to the UK. Well that's me out  :'(

What a shame.  :(
chezze1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 10:36:01 AM »

Hello, thanks for the interested.. I do ship internationaly. I marked it on ebay.. So if your interested take a look again... Thanks so much for your Interest
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T