News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Imagine Dirty Harry and Death Wish's Paul Kersey Joining Forces!  (Read 1429 times)
Wirral Writer

View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 11, 2014, 07:03:54 AM »

Just imagine if Dirty Harry and Paul Kersey (Bronson's character from Death Wish) had joined forces in a movie. Most of the criminal scum in America would have been totally obliterated!

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 12:05:01 AM by The Schofield Kid » Logged

Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

The real me

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 08:01:08 PM »

I guess Harry could have potentially overlooked some things, like the way he does with Sondra Locke's character in Sudden Impact. But of course she was going after specific people to get revenge on. In the first Death Wish, Paul Kersey has no idea who attacked his family, so he just goes after all violent muggers.
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

Endeavor to persevere.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 08:44:59 AM »

A teaming of these two definitely would've been interesting.  If anything, you could have Callahan becoming friends with Kersey, without knowing he's a vigilante at first.  Ultimately, he would discover this and have to decide what to do about it.  I suppose a shootout would mean the end of Kersey, unless he somehow managed to escape.

I reckon so.
herofan

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 11:18:09 AM »

That was always one of my dream team-ups when I was a kid, but sadly, it never happened.

I liked their encounter in an episode of Rawhide.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T