News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Five Reasons For A Dirty Harry 6  (Read 33125 times)
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2019, 06:23:31 PM »

Anyone who saw “The Mule” and who still thinks that Clint could still convincingly play “Dirty Harry” again is lying to themselves.

I'm sure you're right, AKA, but that said ... Clint did play Earl to appear older and less fit than he actually is.

All the same, I wouldn't be categorically opposed to a "Dirty Harry" prequel WITHOUT Clint. He could be seen in flashbacks to the canonical films.
Perry
Member Extraordinaire

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2019, 03:15:06 PM »

There may be 5 reasons for a Dirty Harry 6 but there are also 5, 000, 000, 000, 000 reasons not for one.....The only way I could had seen realistically another DH movie would had been in the early 90's around the time Eastwood was doing In The Line Of Fire and most importantly if someone would had wrote a great script- not something ridiculous like The Dead Pool or shall I say Sudden Impact. I might as well put The Enforcer in there which I found a tired act already then. Something in a serious mode. Like I expounded many times, the DH series got weaker and sillier as it went on. The Dead Pool could be even considered a financial disappointment which only proves the character was played out as well as the shoddy script.
Bobby Maxwell

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2019, 04:47:35 PM »

It’s up to Clint.

Golly gee Beav, I never wouldda guessed.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T