News: THE MULE, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood: now on disc and streaming!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Man With No Name set remastered edition on blu-ray anybody own it?  (Read 901 times)
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: September 18, 2014, 10:47:12 AM »

Just curious does anybody own the three dollars movies in this remastered blu-ray movie set? The box is black with Clint's face on the front with a cigar in his mouth. I saw it on Amazon for $29.95.  I usually dont buy blu-ray movies unless it is a movie I really like a lot or one that has a lot of nice scenary like Cast Away, Dances with Wolves, etc. And if I can get the blu-ray at a decent price.  Which to me this set equates to $10 a movie which is right in my price range.  And even though I already own the three dollars movies in a dvd set together I still would love to get this set on blu-ray as well?  Because I am such a big fan of these three movies.  Its very rare for me to buy the same movie on blu-ray that I already own on dvd.  But there are a few exceptions for me on this.  The select few would be Rocky, Dollars trilogy, Dirty Harry, Back To The Future, Unforgiven, and The Natural.  I already own all those on dvd but I am such a huge fan of these movies I would also love to own them on blu-ray as well.  So just wanting to know what you think about The Man with no name set on blu-ray?  Just tell me as much about this set on blu-ray that you can.

Thanks a lot for anybody's help
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 10:59:05 AM by Rawhide7 » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T