News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint Eastwood’s next project  (Read 10026 times)
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2022, 08:17:19 PM »

Here we are in mid-March with no new project announced so it looks like nothing for 2022.

Clint typically takes less than six weeks to shoot a film. It could be June before he announcing another project and it still could be release it before 2023. 8)

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
LB13

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2022, 04:48:05 PM »

If there's one thing I know about Clint Eastwood, it's that he doesn't just sit back. Always active, whatever the form.
Hocine

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2022, 10:59:20 AM »

When Cry Macho was released, Clint stated that he had no project.
However, an article from Variety announced on April 15, 2021, that Malpaso is making Conviction for Warner Bros.
That project is about that famous lawyer, Clarence Darrow.
It could be still in development.
At this point, nothing says that it will be his next project.
During these last years, Clint shot his films in summer or in fall.
I hope that he will be back.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 11:00:53 AM by Hocine » Logged
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2022, 01:42:36 AM »

hello everyone,
it's been almost 2 years and yet there is no word on Clint's next project. this total silence made me to take it on twitter and asked his publicist, SUZANNE, what Eastwood is busy with right now. She said that a film and a documentary have been finalized at WB. She continued that she can provide no more information on the matter.

I can't say for sure that this account is legit. But I really hope that this is true. what do you think?
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

You gotta be durable...real durable. Most ain't

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2022, 08:52:28 AM »

That would be great news indeed if true..

Borderline burnout with questionable social skills
Hocine

View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2022, 01:22:11 PM »

Well, I hope that we will have some good news before the end of this year.
Warner Bros seems so messy today. Then, we have to be patient.
On the other hand, I would understand if Clint wanted to slow down and spend time with his family, his children and grandchildren.
antonis
Member Extraordinaire

I'm afraid you have misjudged me...

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2022, 08:01:45 AM »

hello everyone,
it's been almost 2 years and yet there is no word on Clint's next project. this total silence made me to take it on twitter and asked his publicist, SUZANNE, what Eastwood is busy with right now. She said that a film and a documentary have been finalized at WB. She continued that she can provide no more information on the matter.

I can't say for sure that this account is legit. But I really hope that this is true. what do you think?

Just read an insta post about Mr Eastwood attending a doc film premiere.He is refereed as the narrator  of the documentary, the subject of which is the Monteray Bay National Marine Sanctuary. I suppose this is the doc mentioned from "Suzanne" and expect further good news asap😀

a MAN has got to know his public's expectations...
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2022, 10:19:21 AM »

Just read an insta post about Mr Eastwood attending a doc film premiere.He is refereed as the narrator  of the documentary, the subject of which is the Monteray Bay National Marine Sanctuary. I suppose this is the doc mentioned from "Suzanne" and expect further good news asap😀

That's awesome   :)
that marks the second documentary that Eastwood is narrating in 2022. Amazing for this guy. Waiting for good news  :D
Perry
Member Extraordinaire

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2022, 01:42:31 PM »

Let's hope Eastwood's next film is not about Clarence Darrow. About 24 people if that many would go see that. I'm not even including the people in the website...
Hocine

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2022, 02:28:38 AM »

Let's hope Eastwood's next film is not about Clarence Darrow. About 24 people if that many would go see that. I'm not even including the people in the website...

According to IMDb, that Clarence Darrow's film, called Convicton, is still in development status.
Then, this is unlikely his next film.
Anyway, I agree with you, Perry: after two box office failures, Clint should make an entertaining and crowd-pleasing film.
A project which could attract some A-list stars.
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #50 on: Today at 12:10:37 AM »

Apparently Clint Eastwood was on Twitter last night answering questions from his fans via Suzanne's official account. My question was answered by legend himself, I hope. Hallelujah.
İ asked about his next project and this was his answer:

"Hello. I do have a project that's just been finalized. We are in the development stages there. Suzanne keeps my Schedule busy. Thanks for your Question."

Suzanne told me in an another occasion that this project won't happen until next year.

What's your take on this.
İ cannot wait more. 🥲
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: Today at 06:25:44 AM »

Saman, thanks for posting about this. I don't have Twitter, but I think that we would all like to read the questions and answers from Eastwood. Would it be possible for you to copy and paste, and/or screenshot those for us and post to this thread?

I do know that there are several Twitter accounts purporting to be from Eastwood, but I don't think any of them are his, as one of his daughters said in the past that he doesn't do social media or have Twitter. I am somewhat skeptical that Eastwood would do this, as I can't recall him ever interacting with his fans in this way before, but I assume this Twitter account is a verified account from his publicist. Is that correct?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T