News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint Eastwood’s next project  (Read 12288 times)
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2022, 04:50:46 AM »

Hey Hocine. I don't really understand the purpose of this article. Jordan's article doesn't contain anything different, or any new information, than what he said a couple of months ago. The only purpose that I see is kind of a "you heard it here first! I was ahead of the curve on this and reported it months ago, and look another article is saying the same thing!" I think this does serve as a data point that the Eastwood official twitter account is likely fake, since one of the articles mentioned that everyone at Warners has been very tight lipped about this situation and that they weren't sharing any information, so it seems unlikely to me that an official Malpaso source would be telling board members here upon being contacted about an already approved project at Warner Bros supposedly filming in 2023.
Hocine

View Profile Email
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2022, 01:27:29 PM »

Hey AKA23,
I agree with you: this article is useless since there is no news.
About that Eastwood official Twitter account, the fact that it pretends to be really official without being able to give a perfect evidence, is kind of boring and annoying.
Beyond the fact that we can look at some rare pictures of Clint and his films, that Twitter account is useless too.
I think that I will be waiting for some good news from more traditional sources like Variety or The Hollywood Reporter.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T