Other/Miscellaneous > Off-Topic Discussion

2022 Movie Discussion

(1/10) > >>

The Schofield Kid:
It may be a little while until we see a 2022 release but this is the thread for discussion of the films released this year. Anyone have any upcoming films that they're really looking forward to?

Christopher:
I'm looking forward to the new Scream movie that comes out January 14 in North America. I saw a trailer for it and it got me excited for the movie (which doesn't happen often with trailers).

AKA23:
I don't really know much about what's coming out this year, but I have been looking forward to the new Batman movie. I'm not sure if I'll like it though. I hated Batman v. Superman, the last stand-alone Batman movie, and I didn't watch Justice League. I'm usually not one for movies based on comic books, but Batman is my favorite superhero, so I'm hoping I'll like it.

Gant:
The last I saw of Batman was the Christopher Nolan movies which I thought were excellent

Christopher:
AKA, did you see Man of Steel? I just realized you referred to Batman v Superman as a standalone movie. It's a sequel to Man of Steel, and then both versions of Justice League is the follow-up to that movie (the Snyder version is the best movie of any of those).

I saw the new Scream movie today after rewatching the previous four movies in the last few days. I'm glad I got myself familiar with all the movies again beforehand, but you don't have to be familiar with all of them for this movie. I like the whole series, this newest one included.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version