News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eastwood to Direct Juror #2 for Warner Bros as Final Film  (Read 17486 times)
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2024, 02:31:17 AM »

nice interview,
I bet Juror #2's performance will play a strong role in Eastwood's future plans or decisions. If it turns out to be actually great, I wouldn't be surprised to see him directing another one.
Hocine
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #201 on: April 02, 2024, 11:24:24 AM »

nice interview,
I bet Juror #2's performance will play a strong role in Eastwood's future plans or decisions. If it turns out to be actually great, I wouldn't be surprised to see him directing another one.

Maybe, maybe not. If Juror #2 was great, it would be a good occasion for Clint to finish his career on a high note.
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2024, 12:49:51 AM »

Maybe, maybe not. If Juror #2 was great, it would be a good occasion for Clint to finish his career on a high note.

I hope that comes true. still can't believe I get to watch another Eastwood film in 2024! lifetime joy.
Hocine
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #203 on: April 11, 2024, 08:41:58 AM »

Finally, Juror #2 is not going to Cannes Film Festival.
However, two Warner Bros films will be there but out of competition: Horizon: an American Saga directed by Kevin Costner and Furiosa (Mad Max prequel) directed by George Miller.
A couple days ago, Warner Bros presented its 2024 slate at Cinemacon: nothing about Juror #2.
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #204 on: April 17, 2024, 10:20:40 AM »

Sounds like the film is completed and that Warner Bros is happy with it, so that is some very good news! "Variety" is an extremely reputable insider source, so I think this is likely a credible report. This info is included in a longer article about older Hollywood directors and their upcoming projects. There is also some news here about Scorsese and Spielberg.

But maybe no feat of career longevity is as impressive as that of Clint Eastwood. The 93-year-old director just wrapped postproduction on ?Juror No. 2.? Insiders say Warner Bros. is thrilled by what it has seen of the Nicholas Hoult thriller about a murder trial juror who realizes he may be at fault for the victim?s death. If the film is ultimately embraced, that will offer a fitting plot twist considering several studios passed on the low-risk, low-budget film. Even at 93, Eastwood should never be counted out. 

Eastwood is the great-grandfather of the geriatric generation,? Schrader jokes. ?But there?s a guy from Portugal, [Cannes alum] Manoel de Oliveira, who worked till he was 104. So Clint still has a ways to go to catch him.?   

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/martin-scorsese-frank-sinatra-biopic-dicaprio-jennifer-lawrence-1235973769/
Hocine
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #205 on: April 17, 2024, 06:45:23 PM »

Yes, that is some very good news!
I hope that some other news about the release date and the trailer are coming soon.
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #206 on: April 18, 2024, 11:47:41 AM »

Sounds like the film is completed and that Warner Bros is happy with it, so that is some very good news! "Variety" is an extremely reputable insider source, so I think this is likely a credible report. This info is included in a longer article about older Hollywood directors and their upcoming projects. There is also some news here about Scorsese and Spielberg.

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/martin-scorsese-frank-sinatra-biopic-dicaprio-jennifer-lawrence-1235973769/
Yeah, no. I never doubted that. the story is great, the cast is solid, and a legend is doing it. Hopefully, we get more news in no time.
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #207 on: May 15, 2024, 04:10:13 PM »

Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #208 on: May 17, 2024, 11:51:17 AM »

Wow, I wouldn't have expected the movie to get a rating so soon. I wonder when this is going to be released.
Hocine
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #209 on: May 17, 2024, 05:53:45 PM »

At least, now we can have the certainty that Juror #2 is really completed.
Unlike most of Warner Bros films to be released this year, Juror #2 has no trailer and no poster online yet.
However, I would expect to see a trailer this summer. Or maybe, on Clint birthday, who knows?
About the release date, it will likely happen this fall. What do you think?

SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2024, 09:23:26 AM »

At least, now we can have the certainty that Juror #2 is really completed.
Unlike most of Warner Bros films to be released this year, Juror #2 has no trailer and no poster online yet.
However, I would expect to see a trailer this summer. Or maybe, on Clint birthday, who knows?
About the release date, it will likely happen this fall. What do you think?

we are on the same page here. I also believe that a fall release is most likely. If the Variety report was correct and WB is "thrilled" by the movie, then giving it an award-friendly release date would make sense.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T