News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: your brother and your sister and everybody, until nobody remembers your name  (Read 4604 times)
herb_athome

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« on: August 23, 2003, 08:35:09 AM »

I am looking for the movie with the following line (or similar):

I am first going to kill you. Then I will kill your brothers and sisters. Then I will kill your frinds and then their friend. I will kill everybody until nobody even remembers your name.

My wife told me it was Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry. Has anybody found this line or recognizes it and can help me to find it?

Heribert
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 09:58:25 AM »

Hi Heribert, and welcome to the board.

The line I'm thinking of is quite a bit different than what you've posted, but if the quote you're looking for is from an Eastwood film, then this is the closest to it that you'll find.

WILL MUNNY: All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill 'im. Any sonofab*$@h takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends. Burn his damn house down. Nobody better shoot.

And as he mounts his horse outside, he yells:

You'd better bury Ned right! You'd better not cut up nor otherwise harm no whores! Or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of b*$@hes.

These lines are from the last scene of Clint's Academy Award winning western Unforgiven (1992).  They're spoken by Eastwood's character, William Munny, as he's leaving Greely's Saloon where he's just killed the town's sheriff Little Bill Daggett (Gene Hackman), most of his deputies, and the proprietor of the saloon, Skinny.  

Hope this helps.  :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2003, 11:54:37 AM by Matt » Logged
dane with no name
Member Extraordinaire

I dont think it's nice you're laughing...

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 01:55:13 PM »

I´m not quite sure, but i´ll check it out tonight. Doesnt Scorpio say something along those lines when he threathen the schoolchildren in the bus at the end of Dirty harry???
D'Ambrosia
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 08:34:03 PM »

Kind of off topic but this reminds me of the line in Die Hard...

"First I'm going kill ya!, then I'm going cook ya!, and then I'm going f@*king  eat 'cha..."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2003, 08:34:45 PM by DAmbrosia » Logged
dane with no name
Member Extraordinaire

I dont think it's nice you're laughing...

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2003, 08:22:09 AM »

Scorpio does have a line along the beforementioned quote . It´s when one of the children on the schoolbus he highjacks towards the end of DH doesnt want to sing anymore and wants to go home to his mom.
Scorpio slaps him over the head, and begins to rant the line while he slaps several children.
it goes like this ; Sing or your mother are gonna die. I´ll kill all of your mothers, and the rest of you!

Thats such a evil thing to say to children, threathening them with killing the persons they love the most, or as John Coffey says in The green mile ; He killed them with their love for each other...

Hope you could use this Heribert, massive threaths like that  is to be found in a lot of movies such as stargate (Then i´ll kill you, and ALL who has seen you) for example, so i shouldnt be surpriced if such a line was to be found somewhere in a movie  
the stranger

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2003, 04:14:58 PM »

??? Without checking, it also sounds very much like something from The Usual Suspects? But I can't be sure?
-Stranger-

When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!
Philo Beddoe Jr
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2003, 08:48:47 PM »

??? Without checking, it also sounds very much like something from The Usual Suspects? But I can't be sure?
-Stranger-

Yeh,  I think it comes from a non Eastwood film, I know I've heard it too.  Sort of a 'Mob' type film....

WKC.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T