News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Missing Western  (Read 5707 times)
Seaboard

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« on: December 08, 2002, 07:01:43 PM »

I recall that years ago I saw an Eastwood movie that I have never seen since and have never seen credited.  It starts with the camera switching between two loan riders out in the middle of the dessart.  Nothing for miles.  As I recall a rabbit did run if front of one.  Anyway, they eventually pass each other with barely any recognision.

There was lots of killing and robberies (not too unusual).  I actually remember counting the number of people killed, don't remember the number, but only two people killed anyone, the main bad guy and Clint.

The only other really rememberable item was the gun Clint used.  It was a four barrel shotgun.  He would shoot two barrels and then rotate the barrels to use the next two.

Am I imagining this movie or does anyone recognize it?

Feel free to e-mail if you wish.  [email protected]

Doug Smith
Cary, NC
the stranger

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 07:07:46 PM »

;D I've got a pretty good idea you're imagining it doug :)
-Stranger-

When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2002, 07:13:22 PM »

I don't think you're necessarily imagining it ... but whoever you think you recall seeing in it, it certainly wasn't Clint. He never made a film remotely resembling this.   ;)

KC
Doug
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

"May I make a suggestion..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2002, 08:56:16 PM »

Appreciate you thinking of me, Stranger, but that wasn't me posting.  you musta been imagining it.   :)

"Yes, well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of a park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy."  Frank Drebin, Police Squad.
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2002, 10:23:59 PM »

Doug, I think Stranger's salutation was directed at Seaboard, who gives his name as "Doug Smith" in his signature.  ;)

KC
Doug
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

"May I make a suggestion..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2002, 10:39:00 PM »

ah!  nevermind.

"Yes, well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of a park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy."  Frank Drebin, Police Squad.
[email protected]

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2002, 06:49:20 AM »

It was a four barrel shotgun. He would shoot two barrels and then rotate the barrels to use the next two...

I'm sure it is not a western with Clint. I vaguely recall a western with a shotgun like that, but I can't remember witch one it was. So another question remains: Witch movie was it?
snake-eyes

"Alive or dead it's your'e choice"

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2002, 11:54:01 AM »

I believe the movie Seaboard is referring to is the Tony Anthony , Stranger films, He wears a shaw kinda like clints poncho, and has a four barreled shotgun.        
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T