News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 115 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Degrees of Separation  (Read 475319 times)
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

You gotta be durable...real durable. Most ain't

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1240 on: May 29, 2004, 11:59:57 PM »

The Lone Ranger himself.....

Clayton Moore

Borderline burnout with questionable social skills
Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1241 on: May 30, 2004, 12:43:24 PM »

Clayton Moore was in The Bandits of Corsica with Lee Van Cleef (Angel Eyes, GBU).

NEXT:

Jeff Gordon ;D
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1242 on: May 30, 2004, 01:01:00 PM »

Well, that wasn't too hard, Brendan, as Gordon seems only to have appeared in one actual movie, Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003) ... and also appearing in that was Bill McKinney, he of the multiple appearances in Eastwood films: Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, The Outlaw Josey Wales, The Gauntlet, Every Which Way But Loose,  Bronco Billy, Any Which Way You Can, and Pink Cadillac.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2004, 01:04:54 PM by KC » Logged
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1243 on: May 30, 2004, 01:08:32 PM »

This one's real easy, but what the hey ...

Jay (Tonto) Silverheels
Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1244 on: May 30, 2004, 02:02:55 PM »

Well, that wasn't too hard, Brendan, as Gordon seems only to have appeared in one actual movie, Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003) ... and also appearing in that was Bill McKinney, he of the multiple appearances in Eastwood films: Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, The Outlaw Josey Wales, The Gauntlet, Every Which Way But Loose,  Bronco Billy, Any Which Way You Can, and Pink Cadillac.

Like I said before, I couldn't think of anyone that we haven't already done, or wouldn't be easy so I figured what the heck?
allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1245 on: May 30, 2004, 02:16:01 PM »

Jay appeared in One Little Indian (1973) with James Garner of Space Cowboys fame, and Pat Hingle (Sudden Impact, The Gauntlet, Hang 'Em High) was also in that film.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1246 on: May 30, 2004, 02:33:49 PM »

Ok...I found a link for him ages ago but didn't use him, but now I've forgotten the link, but will use him anyway! Confused...you should be! Have a go with English actor/director Stephen Fry.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Chessie
Member Extraordinaire

You're anything but a simple woman.

View Profile Email
« Reply #1247 on: May 30, 2004, 04:26:48 PM »

Stephen Fry was in Gosford Park with Helen Mirren who was in Happy Birthday with Beverly D'Angelo who was in Every Which Way But Loose with Clint.  

The old dreams were good dreams; they didn't work out, but I'm glad I had them.  - Robert Kincaid, the Bridges of Madison County
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1248 on: May 30, 2004, 04:36:23 PM »

Chessie, it's a semi-official rule in this game to find a SINGLE link between the proposed actor and Clint. Like this: Stephen Fry was in A Handful of Dust (1988) with Anjelica Huston (Blood Work).

But ... go ahead, post the next one.  8)
Chessie
Member Extraordinaire

You're anything but a simple woman.

View Profile Email
« Reply #1249 on: May 30, 2004, 05:30:39 PM »

oh man I thought I was so close, sorry.  No worries.  The next one is...  Bette Davis.  I hope she hasnt been done yet.  

The old dreams were good dreams; they didn't work out, but I'm glad I had them.  - Robert Kincaid, the Bridges of Madison County
allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1250 on: May 31, 2004, 03:57:13 AM »

I think I may have used her before but this thread is so long now, it's hard to say without going back and looking!

Bette was in Death on the Nile with George Kennedy of The Eiger Sanction and Thunderbolt and Lightfoot.

Next, try Liv Ullmann.

KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1251 on: May 31, 2004, 12:56:40 PM »

Liv (Bergman's Muse) appeared in A Bridge Too Far (1977) with Gene Hackman (Unforgiven, Absolute Power).
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1252 on: May 31, 2004, 01:01:07 PM »

Next, another Bergman favorite ... Liv's co-star in Persona, Bibi Andersson.
allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1253 on: May 31, 2004, 01:56:46 PM »

Got it in one...Bibi starred in I Never Promised You A Rose Garden (1971) in which Reni Santoni, Chico in Dirty Harry, also starred.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 01:57:05 PM by allycat » Logged

allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1254 on: May 31, 2004, 02:04:53 PM »

Boy, you can see Jane's resemblance to him...anyway, howsabout Henry Fonda. We can make a link with his daugher next time ;)

Gant
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1255 on: May 31, 2004, 02:09:15 PM »

Henry was in 12 Angry Men along with Coogan's Lee  J Cobb  ;D

allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1256 on: May 31, 2004, 02:09:54 PM »

Dang, you're a fast draw!  ::)

Gant
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1257 on: May 31, 2004, 02:13:46 PM »

no ones faster than Bronco Bobby..... ;)

Peter Lawford
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 02:20:30 PM by Gant » Logged

allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1258 on: May 31, 2004, 02:17:44 PM »

;D

Ok Bobby, stop the teasing and give us gals a new one!

You cheeky get, you edited that and thought I wouldn't notice!

I'll sort you owt...wait and see!

allycat fights back!
Cue 'Eye of the Tiger' theme tune...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 02:42:39 PM by allycat » Logged

allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1259 on: May 31, 2004, 02:45:52 PM »

Hah! Got it with the first click of me mouse!

George Chandler starred in Dead Ringer with Pete and Every Which Way But Loose with the birthday boy :)

Don't know if you can make a link for her, but as I promised earlier, the next contender is Jane Fonda  :P
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 02:47:53 PM by allycat » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 115 Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T