News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Father's Day  (Read 1861 times)
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: June 20, 2004, 12:25:00 PM »

Happy Father's Day to Clint and all you other Dads out there!  ;D

"You've gotta ask yourself one question, 'Did I have 6 kids, or only 5?'"  8)

“Eyuh.”
Chessie
Member Extraordinaire

You're anything but a simple woman.

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 01:52:54 PM »

Happy Father's Day to Clint and all you other Dads out there!  ;D

"You've gotta ask yourself one question, 'Did I have 6 kids, or only 5?'"  8)

hehe  ;D

The old dreams were good dreams; they didn't work out, but I'm glad I had them.  - Robert Kincaid, the Bridges of Madison County
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 05:04:07 AM »

Hi there.

It's been brought to my attention that my '6 kids or only 5' remark may be misinterpreted as disrepectful to Clint.  Wow-to be completely honest, that wasn't my intention at all.  :-[  I wanted to think of something at least mildly amusing for this thread.  That's me, I like a good laugh and especially to share them with others.  :)

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way, but I'm laughing even as I write this and that's because of the confusion; those of you who've gotten to know me by now have a pretty good idea that I enjoy myself too much here to do anything to jeapordize my membership on this board.

So, my take on Dirty Harry to generate laughter for the rest of you has in turn caused a good laugh for me today.  ;D ;D ;D  

Here's another example of my humour; when "The Bridges Of Madison County" came out, I joked to a friend about what it would be like to have Dirty Harry be the photographer; "I know what you're thinking, 'Did he take 6 pictures, or only 5?"  ;D

Well, that's it.  No offense intended; just a comedic happy father's day!  :P
« Last Edit: June 23, 2004, 05:29:09 AM by Jed Cooper » Logged

“Eyuh.”
allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 11:34:17 AM »

I don't think you need to worry, Jed. We're too intelligent on this board to mistake your comments as anything but good-natured and good-humoured ;) I'm sure Mr Eastwood would see things the same way...

As Frankie Goes to Hollywood said: 'Relax' (and the other stuff too, if you're so inclined  ;D)

Cue cheesy 80s stompin' beats...

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2004, 11:37:38 AM »

Thanks Ally  ;D

I was relaxed all along  ;)

“Eyuh.”
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T