News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: To Clint Eastwood: Best Director, Best Picture: Million Dollar Baby  (Read 9712 times)
bigdai

"Keep it secret, keep it safe."

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2005, 02:33:25 PM »

:)

Nice one Sir.  You truly are the guvnor of cinema.  THE legend of the screen.

I've finally got a new job! Hoorah!!!
exit00

Dying ain't much of a livin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2005, 02:41:58 PM »

Congrats Clint!  Ever since I first saw Fistfull of Dollars as a kid, I've been hooked on ALL your movies.  People think I'm nuts when I tell them that my brother and I meet on opening day of all your movies and make attending the film an event. Since 1967, I can honestly say I have never felt letdown or disappointed in watching your movies in the theatre on the big screen.

mgk
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2005, 02:53:11 PM »

Congratulations and thanks for another quality film in a long line of quality Eastwood films.
Chessie
Member Extraordinaire

You're anything but a simple woman.

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2005, 07:38:39 PM »

Congratulations Mr. Eastwood.  You're an amazing director, actor, producer, and composer.  A great inspiration to all.  Thank you for being you. 

The old dreams were good dreams; they didn't work out, but I'm glad I had them.  - Robert Kincaid, the Bridges of Madison County
iconnian

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2005, 09:39:24 PM »

:P Congratulations Clint, Million Dollar Baby, the best film in recent years!
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2005, 04:42:54 AM »

Congratulations Mr. Eastwood.  You are the best.   Your movies, acting, directing and composing are second to none.

Morgan Freeman and Hilary Swank,  the choices you made to join you in Million Dollar Baby were inspirational as the Oscars show.

Thank you for all your movies and for being the great man you are.

Lin
Mo Cuishle

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2005, 06:19:30 AM »

Congratulations to the marvelous cast of MDB!

As always, Clint, you're the man. Enough said.

Hilary, i just love you, i love you since Karate Kid 4. ;D

Morgan, i'm very glad for you, you truly deserve it, and IMO you did also for Shawshank and Unforgiven!

Yours truly
Lilly
Member Extraordinaire

"If she looks back..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2005, 07:03:18 PM »

Congratulations Mr Eastwood, and thank you for continuing to produce enduring, thought-provoking films that challenge us and exceed our high expectations. 

Our community on this site derives so much pleasure from discussing your work, and from pondering the questions that your movies leave us. 

You inspire us all, and we look forward to many more Eastwood films.  8)

Lilly, England.
Fred

"Danger Seeker"

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2005, 11:32:48 AM »

Congrats to Clint on making one amazing movie!

I just saw Million Dollar Baby on Wednesday and like Mystic River, it is a marvel of good old filmmaking.

While others rely on millions of dollars of CGI to create a film, Clint has done it the way it should be, with skill.

Holden Pike
Member Extraordinaire

"If they move, kill 'em."

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2005, 12:17:49 PM »

While others rely on millions of dollars of CGI to create a film, Clint has done it the way it should be, with skill.

Like Space Cowboys, I reckon. Oh, wait....

"We're not gonna get rid of anybody. We're gonna stick together, just like it used to be. When you side with a man you stay with him, and if you can't do that you're like some animal, you're finished. We're all finished."
EricLaperre

Do I know you? You' re gonna!

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2005, 12:26:20 PM »

Congratulations to Clint Eastwood for this outstanding performance.  Also congratulations for Morgan Freeman who also was fantastic in "UNforginve". 
I'm a fan of Clint since 1970 and I tried to be infomed about  the movie pictures he acted in or directed.  Now I have 43 DVD's  with most of his films, some are missing and difficult to find in code 2 (Belgium)

The Gauntlet of the Eiger Sanction
fayew@slingshot.co

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2005, 03:24:59 PM »

my heartiest congratulatins to the greatest actor - director ever. you are simply a legend!!!
keep on keeping on.
faye walker - new zealand.
Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2005, 09:01:42 PM »

Mr. Eastwood,

Congratulations for winning the Best Picture and Best Director Academy Award at this years Oscar ceremony. They were both well deserved in a year full of wonderful and truly deserving films.

Congratulations for to Hilary Swank and Morgan Freeman who both gave truly perfect performances.

Congratulations as well to the rest of your cast and crew for working on such a beautiful and wonderful film. Henry Bumstead, Tom Stern, Stephen Campanelli, Joel Cox, Tom Rosenberg, Albert Ruddy and Paul Haggis.

Keep those wonderfully great films coming, Clint!  O0
shelley

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2005, 01:40:22 PM »

I got very happy with the Oscars that mister Eastwood won. He really deserved!!! The film Million Dollar Baby is a very sensitive masterpiece. Congratutations to Clint and to everybory envolved in the motion picture.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T