News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pale Rider DVD  (Read 2622 times)
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« on: March 14, 2005, 11:31:30 PM »

Is there any difference between these two DVD's apart from the covers such as extras etc.

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 01:10:35 AM »

tgy, I'm only seeing one picture. If one of your images is from the IMDb ... it won't show up. They don't seem to allow "direct linking" of images.

As far as I know, only one version of the Pale Rider DVD was ever released, at least in Region 1. Zero extras. (Well, there are 2 trailers ... for Pale Rider and for Unforgiven ... and some scanty "production notes".) The "Clint Eastwood Collection" version just changed the packaging.

At least it's enhanced for widescreen TVs.

PS., I copied the URL of the first picture and pasted it into my browser window so I could see the IMDb picture. As happens with other sites that don't allow direct linking: I can now see both pictures in your post.
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 04:00:34 AM »

tgy, I'm only seeing one picture. If one of your images is from the IMDb ... it won't show up. They don't seem to allow "direct linking" of images.

As far as I know, only one version of the Pale Rider DVD was ever released, at least in Region 1. Zero extras. (Well, there are 2 trailers ... for Pale Rider and for Unforgiven ... and some scanty "production notes".) The "Clint Eastwood Collection" version just changed the packaging.

Yeah,that pic is from imdb,weird that I can see it but you can't.Anyway you've answered my question.As far as I'm aware the "Clint Eastwood Collection" version was never released on region 4,only the other plain looking cover which I have held off buying hoping for the other so the covers match most of the other Warner Bros. Clint DVD's.
Thanks again KC O0

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Kiwi Cowboy

"Dying ain't much of a living boy"!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 10:18:32 PM »

same movie different cover

"In a time were life had no value, somtimes death had its price!!"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T