News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint & Tehama Golf Club featured in [Architectural Digest] ...  (Read 2216 times)
gwb, pt deux

View Profile Email
« on: February 07, 2005, 04:55:52 PM »

Architectural Digest, latest issue, cover story.  Nice pics of the club and story, in case anyone cares to pick up a copy....
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 10:23:52 PM by KC » Logged
Blu

Would you like some of Bill Carson's tobacco too ?

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 08:30:15 AM »

Clint is on the cover of this month's (March, 2005) issue of Architectural Digest .   The article is on the rustic but posh Tehama Golf Club and Resort in Carmel.  The interior design of the place was partially done by Henry Bumstead.   A crew from Warner Bros. worked on it as well.
         Nice Place....

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin'[/b]...."
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 08:57:26 AM »

Hi Blu.   There were a couple of postings in February about this cover picture.  One Under Clint & Tehama Golf Club  on Feb 7th and the other in Questions and Answers under Architectural Digest July 1993.   Posted there is a great picture of Clint also on the front cover of Architectural Digest.  A few of us have it as a desktop pic now.    Have a look at it and see the pose and compare it to this months issue. O0
-robert

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 09:53:49 PM »

Has anyone posted images from this article?
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 10:48:28 PM »

Has anyone posted images from this article?
Welcome to the Eastwood Web Board, robert! I've merged your two topics about recent magazine cover stories on Eastwood into existing threads on these stories. As I suggested in the other thread ... if you just want to see the pictures, try your local library.

You'll also find a bit about the March 2005 Architectural Digest, including a link to the cover picture, here:

http://www.clinteastwood.org/forums/index.php?topic=3753.msg54743#msg54743.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T