News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint look-alikes  (Read 12338 times)
ajay

man with no name

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2003, 10:19:20 PM »

another clint look alike was spotted when i was watching  robinhood . men in tights ,the camera is on this guy who has been hired to kill robinhood,this character is in western outfit with a gun and a cheroot and suddenly one gets to here the whistling sound of gbu. not bad.

rowdyyates
Joey

Sally knows only too well...

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2003, 06:23:21 PM »

I've often thought that from certain angles, Hugh Jackman looks like a Rawhide Clint. The likeness is uncanny, especially in some scenes from "Someone Like You."

Even Hugh thinks so himself:

"Australian actor Hugh Jackman mistook a picture of a young Clint Eastwood for a portrait of himself. The Swordfish star spotted the drawing of Clint in a bedraggled antique shop in California and admits he 'had to look twice' because he thought he was seeing a pencil drawing of himself. But the real Dirty Harry legend is not so impressed with the hunky, young heart-throb. Jackman says, "I met Clint the other day at a thing where Warner Bros. promotes its movies to the exhibitors. I stood next to him as we were walking in. I didn't say that people think we look alike; I thought it was probably inappropriate. But I did say that I had looked at his early Dirty Harry movies for Wolverine because I thought there was a similarity in the archetype. He said, 'Great, great.' He was very unimpressed by that. The conversation didn't flow from there."

Source: World Entertainment News Network. All Rights Reserved

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T