News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "CHRISTOPHER - 23" AND OTHER CEWB "OLD TIMERS"!  (Read 112470 times)
Lilly
Member Extraordinaire

"If she looks back..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #200 on: December 26, 2005, 06:45:19 PM »

Yeah, Doug's Unforgiven thread is one of the best on this board.  Been meaning to resurrect that one for ages. ::)
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #201 on: December 27, 2005, 03:03:36 PM »

Okay, Steve's old thread has been added to the board. You can see it HERE, and now that it's back on the board, the discussion can continue!  :o  ;)
little_bill
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2005, 02:37:38 PM »

Man that poutine thread was hilarious  O0

I remember Little Bill's first post!  We were talking about the rape scene in "High Plains Drifter".  Now we were analyzing it as a movie scene, so all of us in the thread were being kind of cold and "emotionally detached" when talking about the rape. 
  So Bill came in there and blasted everybody!  It fired me up so I shot back, though I don't remember exactly what I said...but I do recall throwing this guy up at him:

You were in the thread Matt, and I think KC was as well.  If your reading this Bill; I'm just strolling down memory lane 8)
i'd actually been observing the boards for a few days picking up eastwood news, then registered cause i thought the topic was in bad taste.
didn't blast everyone, just said some people should be a litle more careful what they put in print on a public forum, not everyone can be emotionally detached. ;) (thats my story and i'm stickin to it)

i remember that icon too man, legend. them was the days, back when i hadn't got a trouble in the world.

it was BDC that tied me up in knots if i recall. :)
man where is bdc nowadays, haven't seen him in ages.

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.- Groucho Marx
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2005, 09:22:40 PM »

That thread was brought over to this board by Xichado.

HERE is little_bill's first post!
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2005, 10:41:03 PM »

Note KC's reply to little_bill's first post, right below.  ;)
Conan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

JP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #205 on: December 29, 2005, 11:36:06 PM »

I was searching for that earlier...You PMed me after we moved over to the new board about getting the link to that smiley  8)

Haha, Bill man you came in to that thread "guns a' blazin."  "you guys are pretty f**ked up..." is a bit more "cavalier" than most first posts.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 12:18:00 AM by Conan » Logged

Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #206 on: December 30, 2005, 01:09:17 AM »

Conan, you've gotten another reply on the Stamos board!

what would they call it  THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE VERY SEXY
Yea I 'd go see it and I'm very sure Angel would go and see it
jess

Know who jess is? Oh yes..... "skippy", "jess", "blueberry", "Dreamystar", and possibly some other user names. Imagine running into her on the Stamos board!
Conan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

JP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #207 on: December 30, 2005, 05:09:45 AM »

Conan, you've gotten another reply on the Stamos board!

Know who jess is? Oh yes..... "skippy", "jess", "blueberry", "Dreamystar", and possibly some other user names. Imagine running into her on the Stamos board!

Oh man...TGTBTVS ::)  Figured I'd catch an absurd reply eventually  ;D 

So thats the same one huh?  Hope she isn't still lurking here  8)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 05:13:34 AM by Conan » Logged

Doug
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

"May I make a suggestion..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #208 on: December 30, 2005, 05:16:48 AM »

I remember that thread.  First, Daisy laid into me for my comments, though not too bad when you remember Daisy's penchant for conflict, and then Little Bill comes into the scene with guns blazing.  And some of us even survived and became friends... :D  I did see quite a few names there who have faded away over the years, which is too bad.   

"Yes, well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of a park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy."  Frank Drebin, Police Squad.
little_bill
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #209 on: December 30, 2005, 09:07:40 AM »

I was searching for that earlier...You PMed me after we moved over to the new board about getting the link to that smiley  8)

Haha, Bill man you came in to that thread "guns a' blazin."  "you guys are pretty f**ked up..." is a bit more "cavalier" than most first posts.  ;D

I Said
Thats my story and i'm stckin to it.  :P

anyway i don't regret a minute of it, i reckon coming in on such a topic and shooting from the hip y'all saw me and i saw the real folks here, got a look inside them, when i read their replies and totally understood where i was wrong, once i got a glimpse at the real people i decided to stay, i couldn't imagine a month with Holden or brendans(remember when you were nightwing) movie reviews, KC bangin on about american cricket :D or matt campaining to have the beatles canonised by the pope. what was the collective name for the gospel writers, would you settle for them being called that matt . ;)
anyway this place hass been great fun, and it's all down to the people i met here, everyones great fun, and lin performed a minor miracle in getting a paddy to totally respect a brit. cheers lads. O0
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 09:16:35 AM by little_bill » Logged

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.- Groucho Marx
Conan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

JP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #210 on: December 30, 2005, 10:00:02 AM »

i couldn't imagine a month with Holden or brendans(remember when you were nightwing)...

Here is a little useless Brendan trivia for everyone...If you click on the PM link in his profile, "Nightwing" comes up as his name.  I noticed that a while ago, I guess you can't totally change your handle on here or something?

Just checked the thread again over there.   8)  Stamos-watch continues...

Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #211 on: December 30, 2005, 10:17:03 AM »

or matt campaining to have the beatles canonised by the pope.

Nah, I think that whole "We're more popular now than Jesus" thing may have blown any chances of that.  ;)
Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #212 on: December 30, 2005, 10:42:11 AM »

Here is a little useless Brendan trivia for everyone...If you click on the PM link in his profile, "Nightwing" comes up as his name.  I noticed that a while ago, I guess you can't totally change your handle on here or something?

I asked Cal if that could be changed.... no dice.  :(
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #213 on: December 30, 2005, 11:24:50 AM »

I did see quite a few names there who have faded away over the years, which is too bad.   
Yeah, I've always wondered where Hombre got to. I remember hearing from him not long before the old board was replaced, and he said something about having computer problems but he'd be back. But he never re-registered.
little_bill
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #214 on: December 30, 2005, 12:18:14 PM »

Nah, I think that whole "We're more popular now than Jesus" thing may have blown any chances of that.  ;)
very good, forgot all about that actually.  ;D

Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #215 on: January 03, 2006, 06:04:51 PM »

Just noticed this on the main page:
Lilly
Member Extraordinaire

"If she looks back..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #216 on: January 03, 2006, 07:05:27 PM »

Just noticed this on the main page:

Cool!  Nice one, Cal.
Lilly
Member Extraordinaire

"If she looks back..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2006, 03:24:56 PM »

Tomorrow it'll be four years since my first post on the board (and probably KC will be past 10, 000! :o).  I'm so glad still to be here!  Thanks, y'all. :)
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #218 on: November 15, 2006, 04:21:01 AM »

Congratulations Lilly.   At 2 years 3 months I am still a newbie really!!!!
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #219 on: November 21, 2006, 10:42:19 PM »

My eyes are a bit heavy now, but I actually read back through this thread. A lot of fun!

And congrats Lilly on four years. :)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T