News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 280 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE ENDLESS, POINTLESS thread  (Read 1156994 times)
Tang Lung

View Profile Email
« Reply #5160 on: May 15, 2014, 07:39:41 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozeocZwGcdI

Bravestarr would've been a hit in the 60s/70s , maybe by 80s westerns weren't that hot ?

May : TMNT 30th anniversary , Batman 75th , Easy Rider 45th & 30 yrs since Andy Kaufman died.........
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #5161 on: May 15, 2014, 08:05:42 PM »

Bravestarr would've been a hit in the 60s/70s , maybe by 80s westerns weren't that hot ?
That brings back memories! I'd forgotten what that show was called. Actually I don't know that I remember the show very well, but I did have some of the toys.
Tang Lung

View Profile Email
« Reply #5162 on: December 17, 2014, 07:51:33 PM »

This month.......

45 yrs ago : OHMSS , Helly Dolly
40 yrs ago : 007 TMWTGG , Way of Dragon danish & french premieres

Time flies........
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5163 on: July 01, 2015, 07:23:34 PM »

Where is everyone? ???

"Re: What was the last Ea..." is the most recently updated topic (June 29, 2015, 04:51:35 AM)

This is being posted at 10:23 EDT on July 1!
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #5164 on: July 02, 2015, 04:06:44 AM »

Where is everyone? ???

This is being posted at 10:23 EDT on July 1!

Work. :(

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5165 on: July 02, 2015, 06:57:56 AM »

For 65 hours straight? :o
Richard Earl
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #5166 on: October 20, 2015, 06:04:05 PM »

I cannot believe this! I was scrolling through the Off Topic Discussion and THE ENDLESS, POINTLESS THREAD was at the very bottom of page two. We cannot have this now. O0

Music speaks louder then words. It's the only thing that the whole world listens to. (Peter, Paul & Mary)
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5167 on: October 20, 2015, 06:20:30 PM »

Thanks for bumping the greatest thread on the Board, Richard! ;D

And it's always nice to hear from you! :)
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5168 on: November 02, 2015, 04:16:39 PM »

What a thread.  :)

I'm not back. I'm like the Stranger, in the haze... drifting and disappearing.... fluming forever in the distance, never really here, nor there.

Thinking how much fun it was flirting with KC, and knowing that more than ever she deserves to take the handcuffs and bat to me.... I've always deserved that and now more than ever.  She knows why. But deserves got nothin' to do with it.

Flume, flume away....

For another 8 years. Keep the endless and pointlessness endlesslessly pointless.
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #5169 on: November 02, 2015, 07:54:46 PM »

Matt! Great seeing your posts tonight on the board. Glad to hear you are doing well (or at least that's what I got from the other post).
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5170 on: November 03, 2015, 12:49:38 AM »

Christopher, wow, good to see you! Last time I remember harassing you, you were about 16 years old. Are you mid-twenties now? What's going on?

And not for nothing, but

^ wins the internet for best User Name!
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #5171 on: November 03, 2015, 01:40:14 AM »

Pinch me, I must dreaming!!!

After nearly 7 years MIA, Matt has returned to the board.

Welcome back Matt. 8)

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5172 on: November 03, 2015, 02:35:36 AM »

I wanted to catch up on the endless pointlessness (which might be a thing like Jumbo Shrimp, where's my Thesaurus, I mean KC, when I need her??) can you catch up on pointlessness? 

Going back to 2007 was about 125 pages ago. I only made it through about 15.

I learned:  Brendan likes to post about NASCAR, even though he always prefaces it by saying "I know no one cares, but" (and apparently no one did)

AB continues to post about men in beards -- I think she needs her own thread for beards. Please start one. ;)

BDC.... how I missed him. I'm CESICK now.

Christopher still has a thing for young girls.

Well, I only got up to 2008.

Someone want to catch me up?
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5173 on: November 03, 2015, 03:09:23 AM »

Windows Vista is highly annoying. Not so random thought of the day.

Okay, now I realize I've been away a long effing time.
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5174 on: November 03, 2015, 03:44:28 AM »

I still have Vista! Probably the last computer left running it in North America! ;D
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #5175 on: November 03, 2015, 08:37:45 AM »

Christopher, wow, good to see you! Last time I remember harassing you, you were about 16 years old. Are you mid-twenties now? What's going on?

Christopher still has a thing for young girls.
;D Haha Oh, man. Well, I think I was around 19 when I first registered here, and I'm in my early 30s now. The young girls thing I'd nearly forgotten.  :D  I also feel I should post a disclaimer here that that is not as bad as it sounds.
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #5176 on: November 03, 2015, 08:41:45 AM »

I almost had another one of those panic moments because I didn't reset the time on the board after our time change this past weekend. I thought for a moment that it was an hour later than it actually is.
mgk
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #5177 on: November 03, 2015, 11:19:01 AM »

Good to see you back, Matt.  :angel:
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5178 on: November 03, 2015, 11:27:08 AM »

I almost had another one of those panic moments because I didn't reset the time on the board after our time change this past weekend. I thought for a moment that it was an hour later than it actually is.

I didn't reset the board clock after my last visit here. It's 2008 and people are still using Vista.
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5179 on: November 03, 2015, 04:31:20 PM »

In a kitchen in New York City, a mother is in the kitchen...doing the dishes. Meanwhile, her mentally challenged, but loving son, plays with a dump truck on the floor next to her.

"Mummy?" The boy said to get her attention.

The mother stopped her rendition of "Do a little dance, make a little love get down tonight" and says "Yes BDC?"

"Do you believe in God?" the boy says, poising himself to poop in the carriage of the dump truck hes playing with.

The mother stops him from doing that...sigh..yet again...and then answers "Well, I dont know son. I know there is something out there, watching out for us..always has been. I believe in something bigger than us."

"You mean Matt Muhmmie?"....he says staying with the conversation, but somewhat agitated he couldnt finish his business with the truck.

"Yes son, Matt".

"Muhmmie, when is he coming back? Do you think hes watching us now?"

"No son, I dont think he is coming back...but I think he watches us all the time"

"Thats stalking Muhmmie"...bdc says. His eyes filled with wonder...and love....and true and utter stupidity.

"But he loves us Bdc...dont ever think he doesnt for a second"...KC slips on her apron that says "THE SUNSHINE BAND" on the front to make her sons favorite lunch...pre chewed Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and licorice pudding.

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door...they both stare at each other...

"You answer it Muhmmie...Im a little busy"...he takes his dump truck to the living room...hes gonna finish what he started...

Ahhhh, little BDC, how naive you were, how innocent, how ....  ............ much feces can your little body hold!?

I wasn't watching you all this time. I had to leave for the betterment of.... humanity, the CEBC ........ CESICK ............ KC ........  and the SUNSHINE BAND.

Little BDC, how you've kept this flummary up amidst such normal conversations  -  almost intelligent conversations, for the past seven years -- I've never been so proud.  To flume between conversations about whether the dead should have birthdays, about whether one eats soup with their bowl facing forward or away from them....  and then, speaking a language only our little family knows, you called to me.  And my darling boy, I heard you.

Through the mist of my encumbered existence, without you, without KC, without the Sunshine Band and without watching that little dance she makes while making her sweet potato and white asparagus porridge, somehow I have survived a bleak, and sorry existence. And found my way back.... to you.

Don't cry -- I know that look of pain. Oh that wasn't..... pain.  Doesn't this kid have any diapers?

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 280 Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T