News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who would play Clint as a young man?  (Read 2879 times)
jjgonski

View Profile Email
« on: June 19, 2003, 05:41:28 PM »

If they were to do an autobiographical movie about Clint, who would play him in his 20-40 years? ???

Just because your standing over me doesn't mean we're gonna be taking long showers together
Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 05:43:26 PM »

Toby Stephens. Or Hugh Jackman.  ;D
jjgonski

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 05:49:45 PM »

Have I been living in a cave?  Who is Toby Stephens?

Just because your standing over me doesn't mean we're gonna be taking long showers together
Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 05:52:40 PM »

Toby Stephens played the Young Frank Corvin (Clints character) in Space Cowboys.
jjgonski

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2003, 05:58:56 PM »

Yes, he has quite the resemblance.  I was quite amazes when they did those scenes in Space Cowboys.  He looked so much like Clint.  The only thing that I was wondering was with Clint spending all that money with Industrial Light and Magic, they could have made anyone look like Clint.  

misty71

I'm a guitar player

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2003, 06:02:11 PM »

When I first saw him in space cowboys, I thought maybe they had like used old clint footage from some of his early movie or whatever and used it there. Then at some point, when I got to see his face clearer, I realized it wasnt clint! :o
 He does look like him, and would definetaly be a good choice for an autobiographical  film about clint (and, if ever someone decides to do that,I sure would hope that clint would be the director)

"I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police."
 Keith Richards
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T