News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint Eastwood videos  (Read 62512 times)
Hocine

View Profile Email
« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2022, 05:01:50 PM »

Hello everyone,
I would like to share this 2022 documentary on Clint, which is made for Arte, a French-German channel TV.
It is called Clint Eastwood, the Last Legend. Though the narration is in French, many parts are in English.
That video is available until March 19, 2023.

https://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/104001-000-A/clint-eastwood-la-derniere-legende/
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 05:19:00 AM by Hocine » Logged
Hocine

View Profile Email
« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2022, 05:22:27 AM »

Hello everyone,

Here is the documentary, Clint Eastwood: The Last Legend, with the comments subtitled in English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKxmwgP61Dg
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2022, 05:44:38 PM »

I was looking forward to watching this, but I live in the U.S. and unfortunately, when I try to watch this, it says that it cannot be viewed from here. Hocine, do you have a link that might work for the U.S. I think it may be blocked here :( Has anyone found a workaround that can be used?
Hocine

View Profile Email
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2022, 07:41:17 PM »

Hello AKA23,
I am sorry about that.
I have consulted the FAQs of the Arte TV website: it says that if Arte TV has the broadcasting rights of a video in a foreign country, then the video can be viewed from that country, from the Arte TV website: www.arte.tv
You can try it. If it is not available, I hope that the documentary will be broadcast someday in the States.
I have to say that the documentary is pretty good, though the diehard fans will not learn something new.
If you have seen many films, many other documentaries and read many books on Clint, then the documentary will look very familiar to you.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 07:50:06 PM by Hocine » Logged
Hocine

View Profile Email
« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2022, 07:44:57 PM »

Hello AKA23,
I am sorry about that.
I have consulted the FAQs of the Arte TV website: it says that if Arte TV has the broadcasting rights of a video in a foreign country, then the video can be viewed from that country, from the Arte TV website: www.arte.tv
You can try it. If it is not available, I hope that the documentary will be broadcast someday in the States.
I have to say that the documentary is pretty good, though the diehard fans will not learn something new.
If you have seen many films, many other documentaries and read many books on Clint, then the documentary will look very familiar to you.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 07:46:47 PM by Hocine » Logged
antonis
Member Extraordinaire

I'm afraid you have misjudged me...

View Profile Email
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2022, 02:36:54 AM »

Thanks for the link :)
That said one has to admit that this doc is probably the worst one ever about Mr Eastwood.
It's really laughable the way they narrate another -probably public domain or at least cheap enough- previous effort on the same subject.
Seriously now ?

a MAN has got to know his public's expectations...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T