News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Forum Announcement  (Read 2226 times)
WeAllHaveItCominKid
Member Extraordinaire

They got a sign on him in front of Greely's?

View Profile Email
« on: October 20, 2008, 08:30:21 PM »

Hello to everyone here at the Clint Eastwood Forums. I wanted to let you all know that you're invited to join a new GENERAL FILM FORUM a friend and myself have started. There's plenty of Clint Eastwood fans so you'll have something off the bat to discuss. We wanted to start a forum where everyone could come together and have serious and fun discussions without the name calling you see on other forums. Just could people talking and debating about films in a friendly manner. So far, it's been a hit. We're going to keep it as organized as we can just like the Clint Eastwood Forum here. I also wanted to point out that the guy who started it, my friend, is a member here under the name Sgt. Gunny.

Anyway, here is the link. Check it out! I'm under the USERNAME Frank Bullitt.

http://filmaficionados.proboards.com/index.cgi
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 08:35:52 PM by WeAllGotItCominKid » Logged

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
Richard Earl
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »

Wagick invited me to join it and I thought it is a cool new forum. I told him that I thought it would be cool to share with other Eastwood board members whose thoughts on films I find to be entertaining and intelligent.

Music speaks louder then words. It's the only thing that the whole world listens to. (Peter, Paul & Mary)
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 01:05:11 AM »

Wagick you have another member me.   witchlin.
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 01:16:04 AM »

I'll be joining too soon.  8)

My only complaint is the pictures in everyone's signature. I'm so glad we don't have that here. Apart from that it looks good. O0

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Alcatraz
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 07:39:30 AM »

Joined up, same username.

"Reality continues to ruin my life" - Calvin
WeAllHaveItCominKid
Member Extraordinaire

They got a sign on him in front of Greely's?

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 09:36:16 AM »

I'll be joining too soon.  8)

My only complaint is the pictures in everyone's signature. I'm so glad we don't have that here. Apart from that it looks good. O0

hahaha, well, if you hate that, maybe I can change it up a bit. However, they won't get out of control in size. We have pictures automatically reduced if they get to large.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
Alcatraz
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 02:25:39 PM »

They do seem fairly large. It doesn't bother me or anything, but I've never seen 'em that big. Usually the size I see is like 400x200 or something.

"Reality continues to ruin my life" - Calvin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T