News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Congratulations!  (Read 15531 times)
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2003, 12:37:32 AM »

Red, still waiting to hear from you.  Don't forget to claim your prize.  8)
Doug
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

"May I make a suggestion..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2003, 04:12:33 PM »

Red, let us know which poster you chose.  (So we know what we're playing for during the next contest... :D)  Just kidding.

And Matt.... I've become totally addicted to the Spaghetti Western soundtracks.  I'm like playing them over and over again.  So far I don't feel scarred, but it can't be healthy, yet I can't stop myself!

"Yes, well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of a park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy."  Frank Drebin, Police Squad.
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2003, 05:43:06 PM »

I know the feeling, Doug.

When you start walking through the house while it's playing, shooting the walls with your finger, then you know you're listening to it too much...  ;)
Red

I am not a number, I am a free man.

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2003, 05:17:50 AM »

Red, let us know which poster you chose.  (So we know what we're playing for during the next contest... :D)  Just kidding.

I'm probably demonstrating a lack of hardcore 'Eastwood Cred' choosing a reproduction over an original but I went with a 'Dirty Harry' poster and I would like to offer a public vote of thanks to Matt for going to all that trouble.  It arrived this morning  ;D

I will not make any deals with you, I've resigned.  I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T