General Information > Clint Eastwood Westerns

"Rawhide" episode discussion

(1/40) > >>

herofan:
I couldn't find a place to put this, so I made a thread because I'm excited that I just got season 1 of "Rawhide" on DVD and have watched the first two episodes.  Yeees!   Maybe we can use this thread to discuss episodes of "Rawhide"

Lin Sunderland:

--- Quote from: herofan on March 07, 2009, 07:21:24 AM ---I couldn't find a place to put this, so I made a thread because I'm excited that I just got season 1 of "Rawhide" on DVD and have watched the first two episodes.  Yeees!   Maybe we can use this thread to discuss episodes of "Rawhide"

--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me.   :)      I will be happy to watch season 1 again.   I am looking forward to getting season 3 vol 2.   I do hope they produce all the episodes.   They are quite slow coming out.

herofan:
I've never had the opportunity to see but very few episodes; for some reason, they were never shown in reruns where I live, except on rare occasion.  I'm excited about watching them.  As I already mentioned in another thread, I was surprised to learn the rattlesnake gun from episode 2 was the same one he used in FFD and FFDM. 

I watched the Executioner episode last night.  I liked.  He wasn't as mysterious and scary as he probably would have been portrayed in shows today.  It was nice seeing actors that I recognized who would get bigger roles later in their career.  Which reminds me, I believe one of the prisoners from the first episode was the police and police chief from "Play Misty..." and "Dirty Harry."

Doug:

--- Quote from: herofan on March 08, 2009, 07:38:20 AM --- Which reminds me, I believe one of the prisoners from the first episode was the police and police chief from "Play Misty..." and "Dirty Harry."

--- End quote ---

John Larch?

herofan:

--- Quote from: Doug on March 08, 2009, 07:53:58 AM ---John Larch?

--- End quote ---

After looking it up, John Larch is correct.  I'm terrible with names, so I just have to describe people.  I spend half my time saying, "it's the guy with long hair who hit the guy in the first scene who had a big nose..............."  ;D  I guess learning names would be easier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version