News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

SamanMoradkhani and 1 Guest are viewing this board.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eastwood to Direct Juror #2 for Warner Bros as Final Film  (Read 13262 times)
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #180 on: February 17, 2024, 11:48:31 AM »

I think it was Alfred Hitchcock Presents that I was browsing through some episodes that were on a streaming channel and one sounded similar to the idea of this movie. I was curious if this movie is based on any source material or if it's just a coincidence. The Hitchcock episode was something like the real killer is on the jury. There has been no indication that that is what Juror #2 is about specifically, but it does sound like the juror in this new movie does have a moral dilemma like maybe he knows who committed the crime.

I'm looking forward to the movie. Hopefully we'll find out soon when it's going to come out, and it would be nice to see a trailer.
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #181 on: February 17, 2024, 11:46:14 PM »

I think it was Alfred Hitchcock Presents that I was browsing through some episodes that were on a streaming channel and one sounded similar to the idea of this movie. I was curious if this movie is based on any source material or if it's just a coincidence. The Hitchcock episode was something like the real killer is on the jury. There has been no indication that that is what Juror #2 is about specifically, but it does sound like the juror in this new movie does have a moral dilemma like maybe he knows who committed the crime.

I'm looking forward to the movie. Hopefully, we'll find out soon when it's going to come out, and it would be nice to see a trailer.

That's The Star Juror you are talking about, in Alfred Hitchcock Hour. and it's amazing that you mentioned this. the story looks great actually. the theme, the plot, the suspense, and the narrative are the ones Alfred Hitchcock would be thrilled to do. and he did. I have high hopes for this one. Maybe a Cannes opening would do the justice.
anyways, here is the IMDB link for the episode mentioned.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0394087/
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 11:47:59 PM by SamanMoradkhani » Logged
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

You gotta be durable...real durable. Most ain't

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #182 on: February 18, 2024, 04:24:50 AM »

I?m very much looking forward to this, as I do all Eastwood films..
I?m a big fan of courtroom dramas ( I studied law at college) so I guess I?m hoping for a very tense courtroom drama..

Borderline burnout with questionable social skills
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #183 on: February 18, 2024, 01:05:32 PM »

That's The Star Juror you are talking about, in Alfred Hitchcock Hour. and it's amazing that you mentioned this. the story looks great actually. the theme, the plot, the suspense, and the narrative are the ones Alfred Hitchcock would be thrilled to do. and he did. I have high hopes for this one. Maybe a Cannes opening would do the justice.
anyways, here is the IMDB link for the episode mentioned.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0394087/
Thanks for that, I'll have to check the episode out.
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #184 on: February 19, 2024, 01:29:06 AM »

I?m very much looking forward to this, as I do all Eastwood films..
I?m a big fan of courtroom dramas ( I studied law at college) so I guess I?m hoping for a very tense courtroom drama..

we all do love courtroom dramas. and the success and resonance of this year's Anatomy of a Fall with critics and people is the proof for that. Eastwood is probably the greatest living storyteller and, I sincerely hope, he delivers. AGAIN.
Hocine
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2024, 05:27:58 PM »

Hi everyone,
This is not really a news. Not yet at least. World of Reel talks about Juror #2 chances going to Cannes Film Festival.

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2024/2/23/5qand9bip5vb70a091h5hli3hv0rus
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

You gotta be durable...real durable. Most ain't

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #186 on: Yesterday at 04:14:52 AM »

I think itd be awesome for Clint to make one last appearance at the Canne film festival..
Imagine the reception he?d get ..

Borderline burnout with questionable social skills
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T