News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint Eastwood Films on TV and Upcoming TV Interviews  (Read 105736 times)
Conan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

JP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2014, 02:51:55 PM »

Clint was on the Monday, June 9th 2014 episode of Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show promoting Jersey Boys.

Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2014, 07:00:10 AM »

I've been so busy at home, I've been missing everything!  What's Eastwood's upcoming tv appearances?  Thanks!

“Eyuh.”
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2014, 11:10:34 AM »

Did anybody see The Today Show? Was Eastwood on or not? Their website doesn't list him as having appeared, and there's no video of him being on the show that has been posted.
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2014, 04:50:00 PM »

Clint was on the Monday, June 9th 2014 episode of Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show promoting Jersey Boys.
I recorded the show and watched it last night. They showed a brief clip of Eastwood's first appearance on The Tonight Show back in 1967. That'd be a fun interview to watch!
Dan Dassow
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2014, 06:24:00 PM »

I recorded the show and watched it last night. They showed a brief clip of Eastwood's first appearance on The Tonight Show back in 1967. That'd be a fun interview to watch!
Here is a link to the Monday 9 June 2014 Tonight Show. The segment with Mr. Eastwood runs from 19:48 to 29:00. The brief clip of Mr. Eastwood with Johnny Carson starts shortly after Mr. Eastwood sits down.
http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/episodes/71

You can skip the early part of the show, but I wasn't able to skip the commercials and go directly to Mr. Eastwood's segment.

If your cable provider has On Demand, it also available for free. Unfortunately, there is not way to skip past the beginning of the show.
antonis
Member Extraordinaire

I'm afraid you have misjudged me...

View Profile Email
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2014, 11:10:29 AM »

a MAN has got to know his public's expectations...
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2014, 12:19:08 PM »

For those that haven't checked this out yet, this video is actually pretty interesting. For reasons that I don't quite understand, Clint was invited to do an interview at some kind of judicial conference in Monterey, and the organizers chose to show "Gran Torino" there. From the interview, it's clear that one of the people there used to be his lawyer, but I don't quite understand what "Gran Torino" has to do with the law, or why Clint was invited to speak because he's not an authority on the law.

Also, what the hell was that bizarre photo free for all that they did here? For those that haven't seen this, they put numbers under people's seats, and anyone who got number 1-10 was invited to come onstage and take a picture with Clint, and was encouraged to pose with a photo from "Gran Torino." It was clear that Clint was pretty uncomfortable with this whole situation, since he didn't even bother to stand up to take these photos until later on when he was specifically asked to do so. I think one lady got like three photos with Clint. I felt a little bad for the people who didn't really get a proper photo with him initially, since it didn't see he was really looking at the camera when he was seated, but I also felt kind of sorry for him to be honest. He tried to be a good sport about it, but it was pretty clear that they didn't tell Clint in advance that they were going to do this! I thought his comments were pretty funny. What did everyone else think about this?
antonis
Member Extraordinaire

I'm afraid you have misjudged me...

View Profile Email
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2014, 12:31:17 PM »

" It was clear that Clint was pretty uncomfortable with this whole situation, since he didn't even bother to stand up to take these photos until later on when he was specifically asked to do so. I think one lady got like three photos with Clint. I felt a little bad for the people who didn't really get a proper photo with him initially, since it didn't see he was really looking at the camera when he was seated, but I also felt kind of sorry for him to be honest. He tried to be a good sport about it, but it was pretty clear that they didn't tell Clint in advance that they were going to do this! I thought his comments were pretty funny. What did everyone else think about this?

He was as cool as ever but, they should have asked him before.

a MAN has got to know his public's expectations...
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2015, 08:59:41 AM »

Clint Eastwood "Steel Gaze"

1 Episode

1 Hour of total content

About the show: Clint Eastwood is one of cinema's most enduring icons. From acting to directing & producing his career which spans over five decades, has left an indelible mark on the entertainment industry. This biography charts Eastwood's life including achievements outside cinema.
Probably the worst documentary ever, about Eastwood.
Still, can't believe that I paid for it,a couple of years ago.
I recorded Steel Gaze last weekend and watched it this morning. It didn't strike me as being particularly great as a documentary--the first bit just briefly jumps around Eastwood's career and then centers more on recent projects. Once it gets into it, it is interesting to see interview footage of Eastwood and various other people, but there are times when the narrator throws in bits of information that has nothing to do with anything that's being focused on in the documentary. It's like they just wanted to try to throw some personal details in about Eastwood's life, but they don't really fit.

So overall, as I said, it's nice to see the interviews of Eastwood and others that have worked with him.
exit00

Dying ain't much of a livin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2015, 07:28:52 AM »

As is his usual practice, Clint will be in the announcing booth this weekend at the Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament.  I heard that he would be there on Saturday but I suspect that he will be in the booth as well on Sunday.
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2015, 05:59:54 PM »

As is his usual practice, Clint will be in the announcing booth this weekend at the Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament.  I heard that he would be there on Saturday but I suspect that he will be in the booth as well on Sunday.
I saw Clint on the golf coverage today. O0 I just saw a moment of it though.
higashimori
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #131 on: May 27, 2015, 03:14:16 PM »

'' Coogan's Bluff ''  20h45'  and  '' Play Misty for Me ''  22h20'

May 31 at Arte TV in France, these two films will be broadcast on the occasion of 85th birthday of Mr. Eastwood!!  8)

" They just don't make then like this anymore ."      " I just don't meet then like him anymore !! "
higashimori
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2015, 08:09:47 AM »

'' Coogan's Bluff ''  20h45'  and  '' Play Misty for Me ''  22h20'

May 31 at Arte TV in France, these two films will be broadcast on the occasion of 85th birthday of Mr. Eastwood!!  8)

And '' Absolute Power '' will be at FR3 20h50' tonight!!  :)

" They just don't make then like this anymore ."      " I just don't meet then like him anymore !! "
Smitty1993

Hey there

View Profile Email
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2015, 01:20:19 PM »

I'm trying to remember but Joe Kidd is on either this week or next week on AMC in Canada then I think the following week is High Plains Drifter. I'll double check later and edit it or reply

Do you feel lucky punk 😀
higashimori
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2015, 06:08:32 PM »

Tomorrow, Clint Eastwood evening on TV France 3!!   That will be 2 Westerns!!  ::)

" Pale Rider " and  " Hang 'em High " !!  Gorgeous !!  8)

Smitty1993

Hey there

View Profile Email
« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2015, 07:32:09 PM »

AMC Saturday I believe it said 4pm High Plains Drifter  :'(

Do you feel lucky punk 😀
higashimori
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2015, 12:18:43 AM »

" Gran Torino "  on French TV TF1  20h 40'  29th.

Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2016, 06:21:43 AM »

With an antenna I can pick up a TV station called Grit. I'd never heard of it, but they were having a full week of Eastwood movies during this past week. Wednesday night, after having watched The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, I was flipping through and saw Tightrope was on. And then the next night I happened to see True Crime was on, and then I wondered if maybe they were having their own Eastwood challenge or something. ;D And then I saw a commercial for Any Which Way You Can being on last night, and they were calling this nightly scheduling of Eastwood movies A Fistful of Eastwood.
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2016, 09:01:48 PM »

Sounds like an awesome network Christopher!
exit00

Dying ain't much of a livin'

View Profile Email
« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2016, 05:13:12 AM »

Tonight on Turner Classic Movies starting at 8pm: Fistfull of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, the Bad & the Ugly, and Hang'em High. fyi.. TCM shows all movies uncut.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T