News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Travel Back In Time Thread  (Read 6822 times)
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 07:37:59 AM »

I just like to go back to the start of this year.

You are not the only one SK.  Now and again a year comes along that could do with starting again but with the hindsight reached after the year is half over!
LCat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 02:17:22 PM »

I wouldn't go back, except in my memories, and some of those I'd like to rid myself of. My getting to the present was too hard-earned.

LCat

Goals are Great!
TWOMULES

Email
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2011, 01:19:29 PM »

SK
I remember the next Christmas getting all the tie in merchandise from Santy. All those action figures, a plastic light saber that lit up and you could have either green or red glowing. Geez, whatever happen to all that stuff.

I would like to travel back in Time just to help SK look for all his Star Wars Merchandise. ;)

I have just set the time machine to 4th may (Star wars day) 1978 :D
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2011, 01:30:10 PM »

SK
I would like to travel back in Time just to help SK look for all his Star Wars Merchandise. ;)

;D

You'd have a hard time convincing me to keep everything in their packaging and not to be opened. No 8 year old is going to think, In thirty years time an unopened Ben Kenobi figure could be worth hundreds or thousands of dollars. I want to play with it now! :D

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Alcatraz
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2011, 01:31:40 PM »

I'd probably go back in time to prevent the death of a lot of young artists who died before their prime, like say, Jimi Hendrix. After killing Hitler, of course.

"Reality continues to ruin my life" - Calvin
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T