News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Posting Help  (Read 1240 times)
wyocowboy

View Profile Email
« on: July 07, 2013, 09:58:54 AM »

Hello, need some help here please, I'm not real familiar with posting and need some help as how to attach a picture to my post.
I apologize if this is in the wrong location, and did check the "FAQ's" but didn't see any info that helped!
I have a question about a pair of "Sunglasses" Clint is sporting in a picture I have, but not the old ones frequently talked about here.
I have the picture saved on my PC as a jpeg but can't figure out how to post it as part of the message!

Thanks in advance for any help!
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 10:11:58 AM »

Hello, need some help here please, I'm not real familiar with posting and need some help as how to attach a picture to my post.
I apologize if this is in the wrong location, and did check the "FAQ's" but didn't see any info that helped!
I have a question about a pair of "Sunglasses" Clint is sporting in a picture I have, but not the old ones frequently talked about here.
I have the picture saved on my PC as a jpeg but can't figure out how to post it as part of the message!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi wyocowboy and welcome to the board.

To post a picture on the board you need to upload it to a site such as ImageShack and then post it from there.

To help you post your pictures see this thread.

http://www.clinteastwood.org/forums/index.php?topic=2338.0

If you are still having trouble PM me and I will try to hep you further.  Good luck.   :)
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 10:14:22 AM »

Hi, wyocowboy, and welcome to the Board! :)

On this board, a picture needs to be hosted on a website before it can be used in a post. If it's your own picture, you will need to upload it to a site like ImageShack or Photobucket.  Then you can post it here, using the URL of the picture on the hosting site within image tags: [ img] [ /img] (without the space after the first bracket).

We have a couple of older threads where you might be able to find the help you need:

"imageshack 101" Link:  http://www.clinteastwood.org/forums/index.php?topic=6090.0

"How to post an image on the Web Board " Link: http://www.clinteastwood.org/forums/index.php?topic=2338.0

If that's not enough, PM me and I'll see if I can help.

EDIT: Lin and I posted at the same time! As you can see, help isn't hard to find around here. :)
wyocowboy

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 10:46:45 AM »

Thanks Guy's for all the help, and blazing fast as well!!
I really appreciate it!

wyocowboy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T