News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Action Movies! (& TV)  (Read 35771 times)
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2014, 05:38:05 AM »

Non-Stop (2014)

Now that's more like it! 

“Eyuh.”
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2014, 05:46:59 AM »

The Expendables 3 and Guardians Of The Galaxy, both 2014.

I've commented in detail elsewhere so I won't go into it much here.  All I'll say is I was disappointed in the latest Expendables sequel and enjoyed the Guardians film very much.  Both had a decent amount of action.

“Eyuh.”
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2015, 10:58:05 AM »

Commando (1985)

Sad when compared to Stallone's mega-hit from the same year, Rambo: First Blood, Part II.  I came across this in Walmart recently and decided to borrow it from the library.  Definitely not worth owning but was curious to see it in it's entirety.  I remember liking Rae Dawn Chong in the comedy Soul Man and seeing Alyssa Milano shortly after this movie's release in the tv comedy with Tony Danza, Who's The Boss.  This one is pretty lame and even Schwarzenegger couldn't save it.

No, no, Commando is awesome!

I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!

Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired.

It's a comedy.... it's a kick-ass action flick. It's a so-bad-it's-great movie.  It's a classic!
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2016, 05:49:17 AM »

No, no, Commando is awesome!

It's a comedy.... it's a kick-ass action flick. It's a so-bad-it's-great movie.  It's a classic!

Just seeing this now.  I dunno, maybe if I look at it as a comedy maybe I'll enjoy it but I don't plan on revisiting this one again.  Maybe if I'm sick in bed and can't change the channel when it comes on...

“Eyuh.”
Shannonsmith1993

Email
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2016, 10:11:53 AM »

I have several action movies at home 100 or more, mostly its 18 Clint, 20+ Liam Neeson and Harrison Ford along with all 3 of the Expendables
  >:D
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2016, 11:35:51 AM »

I have several action movies at home 100 or more, mostly its 18 Clint, 20+ Liam Neeson and Harrison Ford along with all 3 of the Expendables
  >:D

That's great.  I love action movies.  Not sure if there'll be a sequel.  Wikipedia has it being filmed this year with a release date of 2017 but IMDB has less information. 

“Eyuh.”
Shannonsmith1993

Email
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2016, 12:21:57 PM »

That's great.  I love action movies.  Not sure if there'll be a sequel.  Wikipedia has it being filmed this year with a release date of 2017 but IMDB has less information.

Who'd you like to see joining The Expendables 4 if it happens, or if there's a female version who'd you like to see for that to?
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2016, 05:30:55 AM »

Who'd you like to see joining The Expendables 4 if it happens, or if there's a female version who'd you like to see for that to?

I'd have to think about that one. Maybe Kevin Costner. He was badass enough in Open Range and the more recent Criminal.  If they do a female version I'd love to see Milla Jovovich as one of the main stars.  Badass and sexy.

“Eyuh.”
Shannonsmith1993

Email
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2016, 07:10:17 AM »

I'd have to think about that one. Maybe Kevin Costner. He was badass enough in Open Range and the more recent Criminal.  If they do a female version I'd love to see Milla Jovovich as one of the main stars.  Badass and sexy.

Nice, I'd probably like to see Costner for sure, perhaps Liam Neeson and most definitely Clint! And for the female version perhaps Milla or Angelina Jolie Pitt
Shannonsmith1993

Email
« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2016, 10:09:07 PM »

I couldn't wait to ask you this Jed but.. Which side should Kevin be on for Expendables 4 if he's in it as he plays both parts really well and why?  :angel:
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2016, 05:53:29 PM »

I couldn't wait to ask you this Jed but.. Which side should Kevin be on for Expendables 4 if he's in it as he plays both parts really well and why?  :angel:

That's a good one. You can only have so many good guys so my guess is he'd probably wind up playing the bad guy.  He'd be very good in that role but I think I'd rather he played a good guy. 

“Eyuh.”
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T