News: Coming in 2021: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Inside Clint's filmmaking world: new book arrives  (Read 10556 times)
antonis
Member Extraordinaire

I'm afraid you have misjudged me...

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 09:56:32 AM »

Well done MG.
By far better than expected...

a MAN has got to know his public's expectations...
MG

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2012, 03:40:34 PM »

Clint fans:

If you are in the LA area, come to our next book signing event for "Clint Eastwood: Master Filmmaker at Work." The event will happen at Larry Edmunds Bookshop on Saturday, Dec. 1, at 5 pm. 6644 Hollywood Blvd in Hollywood.

Clint's camera operator, Stephen Campanelli, will be there and we'll be showing clips, chatting, signing books, and having fun.

--Michael Goldman  :D
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2012, 09:43:03 PM »

How I would love to be there. Just a little too far to go. I do hope one of our members can get there.
palooka
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2012, 01:15:29 AM »

Sounds like fun, I hope some members can make it, "Campi" is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.

Wonderful book by the way MG, I love it.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
MG

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 05:19:53 PM »

Reminder any Clintphiles in the LA area: Our book signing, featuring Stephen Campanelli and clips and other cool stuff, will be happening tomorrow (Sat.) at 5:30 pm (NOTE time changed from 5 pm) at Larry Edmunds book store in Hollywood. Here is the link to the Larry Edmunds book store site for details on the event. Hope you can join us in celebrating "Clint Eastwood: Master Filmmaker at Work":

http://larryedmunds.com/epic-eastwood-event-w-author-michael-goldman-clints-cameraman-stephen-campanelli/
MG

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 11:00:48 PM »

Hey all:

An FYI to Clintphiles in the LA area--we are having yet another book signing event for "Clint Eastwood: Master Filmmaker at Work" this coming Saturday, January 26, at 4 pm at Book Soup at 8818 Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood. Our special guest will be Jack Taylor, Clint's longtime art director and a protege/friend of the late Henry Bumstead, talking about Bummy's production design work in partnership with Clint over many years, including an in-depth look at Big Whiskey, Greeley's Bar, the Black Shamrock, and the Hit Pit Gym, among other sets from Clint's works. I'll be signing books and it should be a lotta fun. Hope you can make it.

--MG (the author dude)
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 11:07:44 PM »

I wish I could be there! MG, are you ever coming to the East Coast? Clint has fans here too, you know! ;)
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2014, 05:57:53 PM »

Michael Goldman's superb book on Eastwood's career as a filmmaker is now available on Amazon.com for a ridiculous price ... $14.99! :D

If you don't already have it, run, don't walk, to your nearest computer and click on this link: http://www.amazon.com/Clint-Eastwood-Master-Filmmaker-Work/dp/1419703889
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 02:01:19 AM »

I saw this book in stores for the first time yesterday and picked it up. Almost lost circulation in my fingers carrying it back to the car but it looks like it will be worth it.

A quick flick through this morning and plenty of glossy pics.

Definitely one for all fans.

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T